Wency, won't you come online?

Kay, so today, I had Geography.
Fucken.

Guess who failed (:
Mm, that's right. MANN. I had like, NOTES, didn't even read them. =='. Fkennn. So like, did the test.

This morning mum woke me up and I actually made the train for once. When I was walking out the door my dad fucken raged so hardcore. I was like closing the door and he was like, screaming at me from the dining table. And then I could still hear him when I walked out the door. -_-

So.
=/

Ahh, sighs.
Didn't walk with Christian Keshan today, because he had an ortho appointment with his pedo dentist, hehehe.
And I typed 3+ pages in IST today. Yay for me, ACTUALLY DID WORK :D

Bla, bla bla.
What did I have after that. -_-
PD.
Blah, the lighting was really good. Took photos on Wency's phone. ROFL :) Waiting for her to come online so she can send them! D:

Geography,
was gay.
Didn't have a calculator. Probably annoyed the shit out of Sandy. LOL! Kept asking her for the calculator.
Fucken Gabriel, swear to god. He was like. Got a calculator? No. Then, Got a protractor? Then teachers like, no. Then, he's like, GOT A RULER ?! FUCKEN HELL! I had TWO and he was sitting next to me (ew). Didn't give him any, though. Don't want his cooties. I bet he has lice.

Anyways, up top. Ate this pasta and saved some for Lynnjee. D: LMFAOOO. Chocolate paddlepops are thy bomb <3. Mmm. Belle told us something SEXAYYY ;) ! It's okay Belle LOLS. <33.

Science. OH, MY GOD. LET ME EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED PEPOOLZ. -_- Okay, you know how schools have this program where the teacher can check what you're doing on his own computer? Well Mr. Ewings put it on a projection thing and he checked like everyone. And I was drawing on artrage right, and he gave me a "warning", bla. So I was like, kay, whatever. And as a joke I wrote "HI EVERYONE :D" on paint and since the teacher still had my computer projected on the screen, they cuold see it. -_- And he warned me again so I was like, LOL. And I mucked around and wrot Joan's phone number on paint and the teacher saw it and sent me outside. -_-

LOLLLLLLLLL.
Stood there for 30min+, okay.
Oh, and Anna told me something funny. She got sent out of detention once (:
What a faggot, LOLS.

Then after school me and William swapped bags. He looked queer! LOL, joking. 521 :L. <3

Fuken. Family is being totally homosexual. -_-

Math+Jap coming up! WHEE, TOTALLY NOT GOING TO STUDY, AS GOING OUT ON SATURDAY DEFINTELY. AND ID EVEN K ABUOT SUNDAY. =='.

Ngoy lei (:
<3.

0 lovents