Music: Wait For You - Elliot Yamin
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
10
(614)
-
▼
Mar
(51)
- Mood: Better.Had such a stupid emotional day today...
- That's right baby. Run towards me ♥
- Mood: Down. Not even in the mood to sing it. :/Mus...
- FACEBOOK'D.
- i hate having my period
- Last class of MATRIX Math today, thankthefuckenlor...
- Mood: Pissed.GRARRRRRRRRRRRGGGH.
- Mood: Pretty 'devo'.It's a little bit early for a ...
- Him, and Draco Malfoy. I swear they are like the o...
- :|
- My 'Hard At Work, Contemplating Suicide' DP.If wor...
- OKAY EVERYBODY I NEED YOU GUYS TO LISTEN UP. MY DE...
- Music: Wait For You - Elliot YaminI ♥ U
- Music: Tik Tok - Ke888sha Parody by my lovely frie...
- I CANNOT stress (argh. It's that fkn word again) h...
- WHAT I'VE MANAGED TO DO TODAY:1. Compile a dish of...
- Mood: DETERMINED. ?_?Music: Fuck Ya Man - Tila Teq...
- FUKENLOL.
- *I bought 'Cocoa Cookie' Pocky today.I was walking...
- ..procrastinating, tired, in love, sleepy, happy, ...
- Mood: SAD. :( Mrs Doubtfire was on TV and as a res...
- my heart is full of smiles.
- Fkn Trigonometry needs to get laid. Fucking bitch.
- Mood: Unmotivated. There's something that gives me...
- today was a fairytale
- Music: Get a Room - Lloyd (arghjizz)I'M NOT WORKIN...
- study skillz seminar
- No title
- Mood: Hungry & cbf.Had a very interesting Study Sk...
- AH FUCK. NO TIME TO WASTE, NO TIME TO SPEND USELES...
- buy:- MOVIES (Charlie the Chocolate Factory, old v...
- Mood: Tired. =) Procrastinating like HELL, but som...
- hands up for these people to get a lookbook ;
- via danny t
- Love
- Growing up is scary, but so so so exciting at the ...
- So fucken tired. I know I'm wasting time by just s...
- Admatt is over, I feel like doing Nothing.iloveyou...
- MOST EMBARRASING RECESS/BREAK (forgot which one it...
- meant to be.. elias
- Quite the interesting day today AHAHA. Something m...
- Music: If - Mario. This song is sad because I star...
- delinquent
- http://www.yunnerz.tumblr.comGo. Then tell me on m...
- - Dr Du English booklet (Can't believe I finished ...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOGEATER. ♥
- Okay seriously What the fuck is my Formspring Pass...
- three days of unexplainable emotions
- Mood: Idno - -' FuckI fucking forgot my formspring...
- (Replace "George" with "Jess")
- keanu ♥.
-
▼
Mar
(51)
0 lovents