Oh for fucks sake not again.
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
10
(614)
-
▼
Jul
(48)
- Oh for fucks sake not again.
- Added a counter for number of people viewing my bl...
- LOL
- FUN WITH THE iBABY
- MY LOVE,
- ?
- Library was not disastrous, but it was disorganise...
- Last night I planned to go library today, but then...
- "How Young I Am."
- Alice just left and we had a lovely conversation a...
- Music: Like OMG, Baby (MashUp)So I was right, I di...
- Goddamit I'm so pissed. T_T" I lost my pencilcase,...
- - Finish Dracula assessment- Read up on John's not...
- Hitting the Save Now button feels like I'm being u...
- nightmare weekend .
- I am talking to Qin about Cruel Intentions, which ...
- LITERALLY TOO BUSY TO BLOGT_T
- Seriously.
- LOL I have some news! ..of no particular importanc...
- Just another update before I head off to my shower...
- Today was weirdly good because it was bad, if that...
- :')
- LOL, this morning at like 1 20 am I went back to e...
- Ever since I watched ice1cube's parody of Beautifu...
- Things that my father and I argue about / things t...
- People should build monuments for me for the dedic...
- So my dad kicked me off the computer, I swear I'm ...
- Mood: Excited :)Oh my golly goodness! Lorraine's b...
- "The question is not What Does One Do, but What Mu...
- So I'm scrolling through my tumblr posts that have...
- New blogskin, children! Haha. The greyscale one wa...
- Roses are redViolets are blueIf you wanted it,I'd ...
- Day 11 - A picture of your favorite drink
- I, for one, have always been envious of other larg...
- Where were you last night? At home :(What is today...
- JUST IN CASE you want more, I've been way way way ...
- Oh my god I watched Eclipse today with Leo and rea...
- 太可爱了! ^o^ 我真的希望我也可以有这种的爱情.♥I FOUND MY ISWAK, IT WA...
- Falling in love should feel like going home.And no...
- You couldn't make it any harder to forget you.. . ...
- WHYis it so easy to open up to strangers sometimes?
- Friends today would probably see this post and jus...
- Will miss the good times we spent together...But i...
- On the day of July the fifth, 2010, an iPhone was ...
- ISN'T THIS FUN. This quiz kicks off the last one I...
- Just spent the last hour or so photoshopping.. for...
- HAVE OFFICIALLY BEGUN MY 30 DAYS OF PHOTOGRAPHY PR...
- Mood: POSITIVE. 8DSO IT IS, IN FACT, HOLIDAYS, AND...
-
▼
Jul
(48)
0 lovents