I always have to remember, when I recall thinking or feeling a certain way, not to fall back onto old habits. They're much too easy to pick up again and it feels more familiar, but there nothing like the big piece of crap you feel when you realised you made the same mistake you did a few years ago. It's way past time I learnt my lesson.
I actually don't know what I'm talking about anymore LOL
I hope I get to meet Emerson for dinner later. :) I WANT SOME FUCKING FRIED RICE MOTHERFUCKERR HAVENT BEEN TO SAIGON IN ZE LONGEST TIME!
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
10
(614)
-
▼
Aug
(48)
- "Find happiness in the most random of places. It i...
- three random people I want to thank
- Hello again. I won't be uploading a forreals post ...
- LOL, EVERYONE STOP WHATEVER THE FUCK IT IS YOU'RE ...
- Working hard now. I both love and hate when things...
- Mmm.. Today I woke up with a kind of weird feeling...
- YOU GUYS, THIS IS NOT COOL ;__;
- convo with myself.
- Biology was particularly fun today (SPEAKING OF WH...
- Just finished watching 500 Days of Summer. The thi...
- Music: Erm.. "少しでいいから (Sukoshi De Ii Kara): A Bit ...
- NOTE2SELF
- ( man my posts have been so image heavy lately ! L...
- IF YOU WANT TO WIN MY HEART, JUST SING THE LYRICS ...
- Hmm.. So much bloody work to do and once again, I ...
- Oh, god. This shit is gay.
- WARNING : SPOILERS!!!!!!!
- MY OH MY.
- do you get hate questions? Xd
- I super adore Emerson. He sometimes he uses pet na...
- Mood: FMLMusic: Chinese tvI don't even wanna blog ...
- Did another play in Bio today.. And showed off my ...
- Win
- Day 1 — Your Best FriendDay 2 — Your CrushDay 3 — ...
- Photospam!
- Everywhere I Go - Katharine McPhee
- I know I am worthy of love because you loved me
- WHAT GOES THROUGH MY MIND WHEN I WAKE UP:(shift in...
- LOL. Sometimes you think days are going to be just...
- Bitches, you don't wanna miss this.via tanyaaas vi...
- visual
- SOMEONE FORMSPRING ME ITS SO FUCKING LONELY. Also,...
- Mood: playful!I AM SO CUT. I NEVER EXPECTED..........
- life is too short to be sad.
- How irritating.Because I'd no last period, I wasn'...
- ( PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEOS I IMPLORE YOU. )
- Tis my desktop at the moment! Isn't it cute? :) I ...
- True happiness is giving it away.
- HELLO HELLO HELLO.
- A surprising number if you guys actually read my b...
- not much to say today
- Got my English speech results back, and my Maths t...
- I always have to remember, when I recall thinking ...
- Anna: I'm really excited for your formal.Jess: You...
- TODAY'S BIOLOGY EXCURSION WAS KINDA FUCKING BRILLI...
- Music: Love the Way You Lie Cover - J Rice. (SO GO...
- *smiles*
- Mood: IN THE MOOD, MAN. I AM IN THE MOOD. :|Okay b...
-
▼
Aug
(48)
0 lovents