Sigh, I'm beginning to have doubts about whether I can achieve my goal of being a psychologist. D: I'm quite interested in how the brain works etc, but recommended subjects are Mathematics and Science. People who know me fairly well know that I'm fucking just passing the gosh-damn subject. =.=' Sigh, epic fucking fail much.
jess says:
In the first year students usually study psychology, mathematics and statistics and two other first year areas chosen from courses available in the Faculties of Arts, Science or Economics and Business.
jess says:
maths!?!!??!!?
jz | Trois Rouge says:
yes.
jz | Trois Rouge says:
maths = logic
jz | Trois Rouge says:
psychology is a fucking
jz | Trois Rouge says:
logic subject
jz | Trois Rouge says:
lol
jess says:
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
jz | Trois Rouge says:
also, not bumming everyday
jz | Trois Rouge says:
and actually doing work
jz | Trois Rouge says:
helps/.
jess says:
i can still bum and do work. cant i D:
jz | Trois Rouge says:
no.
jz | Trois Rouge says:
lolol
jess says:
fuck me.
FROM HEREON, JESSICA WILL LOSE WEIGHT, STUDY AND BUM LESS! D:
Fffffff. -__-
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
09
(533)
-
▼
Mar
(34)
- Alice is my bitch<3
- :D
- cringe.
- I am a fatty, I am a fatty
- I loooove my Home Gees.
- And the tears fell like raindrops
- Fffffffffff.
- Remember me?
- blahh
- Is it all just a dream?
- M-Day!
- TOT
- lynn.
- (L)
- Rising Photography Star
- It's fucking hot.
- LAWL
- Happysnaps :D
- Of Work Experience, Dymocks and Wayne Cooper
- Fourth blog. Oh my gosh.
- Wtf third blog in a day.
- & just for fun
- I love you
- my fuck.
- wheee (:
- -.-
- I have been tagged <_< for like the fourth time in...
- HURRY UP SUNNY ):
- ZOMG QUIZZZ =O
- fuck me.
- teh party of lee .
- ANNA LEEEEEEEEE (L)
- -__________-
- boredom.
-
▼
Mar
(34)
0 lovents