ZOMG QUIZZZ =O

90. FIRST what is your name?
Jessica Yun.

89. What did you do last night?
Computer + sleep. My life is so interesting =.=

88. Do you have a same sex best friend that you can talk to 24/7?
Ja.

87. Do you have any siblings?
Halfsibling? LOL

86. Where are you exactly?
Universe, Solar System, Earth, Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, Hurstville, I won't tell you my exact address in case you stalk me but I'm in my living room typing this.

85. Got a gf/ bf?
Yup.

84. What does the 7th msg in your inbox [cell] say?
Ps my bus just drove past me... QQ

83. Who sits beside you in math?
Lorraine LOL

82. Do you like ramen noodles?
s'Ok brah.

81. Where is your dad right now?
Work.

80. Do you have any kids?
No. Ew.

79. Who is the 5th person on your missed call list?
Cbf checking, don't ask me pl0x.

78. Closest black object?
Hair tie.

77. Closest silver object?
Calculator.

76. Would you go back in time to change anything you've done?
Fuck yeah. Like, hell fucking yeah.

75. Do you sing in the shower?
YES. I FUCKING BRING MY IPOD SPEAKERS IN THE SHOWER AND LIKE, TURN IT FULL UP. ): THIS IS HOW SAD I AM

74. Are you wearing socks?
niew.

73. How does your hair look right now?
yucky.

72. Last time you listened to country music?
Today? LOL, is Love Story country music? XD

71. What's your favorite smell?
William. (LOLOLOL)

70. If you could kill someone, who would it be?
Someone who has done like, nothing good in their life. Like serial killers. So they can't kill any more people :) But not any in jail. Cause that's just dumb.

69. What are your fears?
Ooh, Q. 69 XD Losing important people. ): Growing fat and dumb. People not liking me ):

68. What do you hear right now?
Mum washing dishes, me typing and cars from outside ?_?

67. Do you like kangaroos?
Wtf?

66. How do you like your steak?
Medium rare..?

65. What are you wearing?
my dad's POLO SPORT BY RALPH LAUREN SHIRT (: It's fkn XL, I wear it as a dress LOL

64. Who was the last person to comment you?
Anna Leeeeee.

63. Do you sing?
yes.

62. Screamo or Country
Fuck off.

61. Rock or Rap?
RAPP<3

60. What would you do if you were trapped in a room for 24 hours with nothing?
Wtf? Sleep or some shit.

59. What would be your last meal if you were to die?
God. Everything I love to eat. Pepper lunch, dumplings, pizza, etc etc etc. And then Haagendasz. OH baby.

58. Who did you last call?
Mah brewww.

57. Was your Valentine's day nice?
Yes (Y)

56. What are you doing now?
This + msn

55. Who was the last person you said I love you to?
wg? Idk, I'm really not sure LOl

54. Would you die for someone?
Who?

52. Guilty Pleasure?
Masturbation. Jokes. Um, I don't know. Eating chocolate ?_? I really want a Cherry ripe now.

51. Are you craving anything?
Cherry Ripe.

50. Do you have to pee right now?
WOAH. YEAH. WHAT THE FUCK? OMG. THIS QUIZ READS MY FKN MIND WTH

49. What did you dream about last night?
Back from pissing. And I don't remember, but I think it was something weird.

48. What are you doing tomorrow?
School.

47. What were you doing before this?
At hursy laughing my dick off XD

46. Anything interesting happen today?
LOL yeah, tutoring was lol & me + Qin were so high at hursy (:

45. Say one word. Any word.
Dick

44. Bed sheet color?
White. Wtf

43. If you could meet any dead person, who would it be?
Bruce Leeeee mad kunt LOL
I wonder what meeting Jesus would be like, though.

41. Ask me a question.
Are you gay?

40. When was the last time you peed in your pants?
Um, idk. 3?

39. How many pairs of shoes do you have?
More than 10, I think. Not as many as Jake though. -___________- The fuck, he waers a different pair like, every time I freaking see him.

38. Can you do a cartwheel?
No. I really don't want to try. Don't make me.

37. Do you own a pogo stick?
The fuck? LOL no LOL

36. Ever gone a whole day without eating?
ME. No eating. ME. As in, Jessica Yun. As in, daughter of Bill Yun and Susan Mai, as in student of - okay you get the point.

35. Do you own ripped jeans?
No.

34. What makes you mad?
Stuff.

33. What if you found out you were adopted?
Fags.

32. Are you jealous a lot of the time?
No.

31. Do you have a soulmate?
I don't know. Don't you find out when you marry? LOL

30. Do you watch Heroes?
No.

29. Do you have low self esteem?
I'm.. insecure?

28. Do you own any big sunglasses?
Yes AHAHAHAAH

27. Who can make you laugh during the hardest times?
William, Qin, Lynn, jz, Anna, any one of my homies, I think.

26. Where's your favorite place in the city that you live in?
Pardon? What the fuck.

25. Favorite color?
Purple.

24. All time favorite band?
Dont have one ?_?

23. Best One Hit Wonder?
So Sick , Neyo. Never gets old. Ever.

22. Any celebrity crushes?
George Nozukas fucking hot.

21. Are you glad Sanjaya's not on American Idol anymore?
Who?

20. Who's your favorite muppet?
BAHAHA! ANGUS THONGS & PERFECT SNOGGING XD

19. If your best friend died right this very instant, what would you do?
QQ OMG!!!! KNOCK WOOD BITCHES
Did you knock wood? I did.

18. Do you like 80s movies?
E.g. ? =s

17. Do you prefer to eat at a fast food place or a restaurant?
Restaurantttttt.

16. Ever encountered a shark?
No, don't plan to thx vair much.

15. What kinda movies do you like?
romcom =D

14. Are you a crazy stalker?
Yep.

13. Would you like to move?
INTO A BIIIG HOUSEEEE

12. Do you have a lot of friends?
Do I? Think about it. ;)

10. Do you miss someone?
Yes....

9. Are you sad?
Am I? No, I don't think so.

8. Are you wearing a band aid?
Nop.

7. Favorite time of day?
Daytime ?_?

6. Have you ever licked someones cheek?
I don't know, possibly. I know Sandy's lickd mine ;) LMFAO

5. Watch all Spiderman movies?
Yeah. LOL. Zz. I remember like, bits.

4. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Fukah me ah gong yes.

3. What are you looking forward to?
Seeing _ _ _ _ _ _ _ I WONDER WHO IT ISSSSS

2. Do you like haunted houses?
Never been in one LAWL. I went into this one in Easter show and it was like a cart ride thingy. Not scary, but I screamed for the sake of it? LOL

1. Do you want to get married?
Yes.

LOL mm, boring =D

0 lovents