Today it was only SandyBaby and I on the train since everyone else was either at home sleeping or already at school for the Food Tech. God knows I suck at Jap so instead of studying for a subject I'm not going to even do next year, I took lots of lovely luvo's with Sandy :):)
After Japanese exams (free, I tells ya! FREE!) we all headed back to Hurstville and met up with Jz, William and.. yeah to go to my house where we watched BOF and HIMYM, ate jaffles and pears all whilst waiting for 2:35 to come. Finally we all (minus Jimmy) headed to the cinema to watch Ghosts of Girlfriend's Past 8D I teared up but no one else did -.-' Gayyy.
I can't wait to watch Monsters vs. Aliens and eat Pancakes at the Rocks tomorrow! ♥ Have not spent time with my F4 in ages yo. :)
P.S. ITS ALL OVER
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
09
(533)
-
▼
May
(44)
- So there's this thing called tumblr and I kinda go...
- player, who can really blame you ?
- lady gaga
- everythings fkn lagging
- /on the road to redemption
- = w = "
- I look and feel so disgusting right now. My fringe...
- yet another stoogey day
- Mood: ZzzToday was the worst day ever.I missed the...
- blogging so little these days Q_Q
- been lazy to blog last three days
- It was literally raining shit today man I wouldn'...
- I LVOE SANDYYYY.
- Chris Lee is fe"male"
- I NEED TO PISS.
- my last post was at 11:11!!!
- I totally forgot what I was going to say.
- I woke up this morning with a really really good f...
- sorry and thankyou
- I so adore Masterchef <3
- second entry in like three minutes, first entry fr...
- MABEL IS A TRAITOR ;___;She showed Andrew my blog ...
- :D
- Mood: Music: Guilty Innocence - Taj Munroe (again ...
- Man it was cold today. I overslept this morning an...
- GIVE ME A CALL, BABEH BAYBEHH
- HI DOUSCHFAGS. I MADE ANOTHER JOINT BLOG :) IT'S M...
- Mood: Nehh~Music: Guilty Innocence - Taj MunroeChe...
- YOU RUINED EVERYTHING.Everything..
- LAWL.
- pretty pictures
- Hello hello hello :)
- DAMN I forgot to mention the fucking awesome emoti...
- There's a full moon tonight :)
- DOGGAMNNN.
- :\
- hidden treasure
- happy child :)
- tis cold ):
- theres this slightly rotten strawberry in front of me
- take one step closer to the magic
- Image quality of the banner sucks ):
- Could ravens have made a shish kebab?
- Mood: fuck school ):Music: watching SimpsonsDAY O1...
-
▼
May
(44)
0 lovents