Currently typing this crap at the library.
Hurstville Library, that is. Not school library hahaha. They block sites like this, I checked. Basically didn't feel up for school today so I left at Jannali and went straight back to Hurstville. I mucked around at Westfield until 11 when I went home and discovered that I had forgotten my keys in my other bag, since i changed this morning because ce my other bag is sand-infested from yesterday. When I realised this, I thought "oh that's okay, I'll just ask my cousin who lives near me for the keys." But then I remembered that she had moved and I never got the chance to go over to her house. Oh my god, you can imagine my grief. Seriously. I had walked so much and my arm was literally killing me so bad since I had a packed day today so my bag was really heavy AND I needed to piss so I had to walk to the station, chuck a piss and walk to the library.
Goddamnnnn. Now I'm waiting for William to finish school cause he finishes earliest & is the closest (it's now 11:43 - I have like three hours or w/e to kill..) but until then, I'm going to chill out at the library, reading and whatnot.
So I have this theory that God only gives you bad days to balance some really really good days to come, or good days that have already passed, but Goddamnnn. -__________- How much more shit can happen? I hope things look up soon.
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
09
(533)
-
▼
May
(44)
- So there's this thing called tumblr and I kinda go...
- player, who can really blame you ?
- lady gaga
- everythings fkn lagging
- /on the road to redemption
- = w = "
- I look and feel so disgusting right now. My fringe...
- yet another stoogey day
- Mood: ZzzToday was the worst day ever.I missed the...
- blogging so little these days Q_Q
- been lazy to blog last three days
- It was literally raining shit today man I wouldn'...
- I LVOE SANDYYYY.
- Chris Lee is fe"male"
- I NEED TO PISS.
- my last post was at 11:11!!!
- I totally forgot what I was going to say.
- I woke up this morning with a really really good f...
- sorry and thankyou
- I so adore Masterchef <3
- second entry in like three minutes, first entry fr...
- MABEL IS A TRAITOR ;___;She showed Andrew my blog ...
- :D
- Mood: Music: Guilty Innocence - Taj Munroe (again ...
- Man it was cold today. I overslept this morning an...
- GIVE ME A CALL, BABEH BAYBEHH
- HI DOUSCHFAGS. I MADE ANOTHER JOINT BLOG :) IT'S M...
- Mood: Nehh~Music: Guilty Innocence - Taj MunroeChe...
- YOU RUINED EVERYTHING.Everything..
- LAWL.
- pretty pictures
- Hello hello hello :)
- DAMN I forgot to mention the fucking awesome emoti...
- There's a full moon tonight :)
- DOGGAMNNN.
- :\
- hidden treasure
- happy child :)
- tis cold ):
- theres this slightly rotten strawberry in front of me
- take one step closer to the magic
- Image quality of the banner sucks ):
- Could ravens have made a shish kebab?
- Mood: fuck school ):Music: watching SimpsonsDAY O1...
-
▼
May
(44)
0 lovents