【 å®¶ 】
【 我 】
【 接 】
wants
Post Comment
Music:
So Sick RMX - Ne*Yo ft Jin
I want you more than I want a Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks ;_;
wants
Related Articles
0 lovents
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
23
(2)
►
Oct
(2)
►
22
(7)
►
Sept
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
Mar
(1)
►
Feb
(1)
►
Jan
(2)
►
21
(22)
►
Dec
(1)
►
Nov
(3)
►
Oct
(10)
►
Sept
(1)
►
Aug
(1)
►
Jul
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
Feb
(2)
►
Jan
(1)
►
19
(5)
►
Dec
(5)
►
17
(2)
►
Feb
(1)
►
Jan
(1)
►
16
(9)
►
Jul
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
Apr
(3)
►
15
(17)
►
Dec
(1)
►
Nov
(2)
►
Oct
(1)
►
Sept
(1)
►
Aug
(1)
►
Jun
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
Apr
(1)
►
Feb
(3)
►
Jan
(2)
►
14
(43)
►
Dec
(2)
►
Nov
(2)
►
Oct
(2)
►
Sept
(2)
►
Aug
(1)
►
Jul
(5)
►
Jun
(2)
►
May
(8)
►
Apr
(3)
►
Mar
(5)
►
Feb
(3)
►
Jan
(8)
►
13
(114)
►
Dec
(3)
►
Nov
(2)
►
Oct
(5)
►
Sept
(10)
►
Aug
(8)
►
Jul
(5)
►
Jun
(13)
►
May
(13)
►
Apr
(16)
►
Mar
(10)
►
Feb
(11)
►
Jan
(18)
►
12
(186)
►
Dec
(10)
►
Nov
(14)
►
Oct
(14)
►
Sept
(12)
►
Aug
(14)
►
Jul
(15)
►
Jun
(16)
►
May
(17)
►
Apr
(25)
►
Mar
(18)
►
Feb
(15)
►
Jan
(16)
►
11
(384)
►
Dec
(22)
►
Nov
(24)
►
Oct
(30)
►
Sept
(25)
►
Aug
(32)
►
Jul
(27)
►
Jun
(31)
►
May
(33)
►
Apr
(33)
►
Mar
(34)
►
Feb
(42)
►
Jan
(51)
►
10
(614)
►
Dec
(37)
►
Nov
(44)
►
Oct
(49)
►
Sept
(54)
►
Aug
(48)
►
Jul
(48)
►
Jun
(44)
►
May
(60)
►
Apr
(59)
►
Mar
(51)
►
Feb
(59)
►
Jan
(61)
▼
09
(533)
►
Dec
(57)
►
Nov
(53)
►
Oct
(18)
►
Sept
(37)
▼
Aug
(44)
/ i just can't go to sleep, cause it feels like i'...
BIG BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FOUR(!!) PEOPLE!
I MAKE THE WORST FRENCH TOAST. -_- Recepie was so ...
In which I got my ears pierced, visited Vinnies, d...
No title
/ FML again
/ FML.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ANDREW HUYNH, MY LONG-TIME PRIM...
Feeling quite nonchalant at the moment, but a bunc...
Mood: I SCREAM YOU SCREAM WE SCREAM FOR ICECREAMDu...
These days, I find my battery out of iPod, my word...
"I've never been in Alice's class. I've done your ...
/ heartbreak & happiness
P.S. I Still Love You
Good morning world.. How are you today?
so I really need to do my Du homework.
/ bringing back the memories
Mood: Excited, slightly threatening.EVERYONE SUPPO...
Watching: The Latest Buzz, ABC Kids. THE SHIT MAN....
Mood: ARGH.If you don't want my opinion then dont ...
Haven't fucking done a proper blog in ages.Anyways...
thx danzo
Mood: Idk what word :\ :oWhat is it that we all want?
DR DU ENGLISH HOMEWORK IS GETTING HARDER. To the p...
i'll be your producer girl
Music: When We Say by someone ._.'And this is the ...
I don't care e e e e eh
Mood: Stressed as balls.Science risk assessment fo...
LEGALvsECONOMICS?!
everything happens for a reason.. doesn't it
/ twitterific
Music: Catch Me - Demi Lovato. I don't like how it...
No title
The REAL Jessica Yun.
K so I know some of you know this but to anyone wh...
By the way, a BIG BIG happy birthday to my BIG - j...
Mood: Unnaturally fucking tired. What the fuck is ...
SNOW. WAS. THE. MOTHERFUCKING.SHIT.I miss skiing ):
pre-camp blog
No title
THE COW JUMPD OVER THE MOON LAWL.
so much of not enough.
Music: So Sick RMX - Ne*Yo ft JinI want you more t...
Next few days are going to be busy busy busy, but ...
►
Jul
(65)
►
Jun
(56)
►
May
(44)
►
Apr
(49)
►
Mar
(34)
►
Feb
(34)
►
Jan
(42)
►
08
(174)
►
Dec
(58)
►
Nov
(17)
►
Oct
(7)
►
Sept
(19)
►
Aug
(9)
►
Jul
(18)
►
Jun
(23)
►
May
(17)
►
Apr
(1)
►
Mar
(1)
►
Feb
(3)
►
Jan
(1)
►
07
(43)
►
Nov
(1)
►
Oct
(1)
►
Aug
(2)
►
Jul
(1)
►
Jun
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
Apr
(3)
►
Mar
(5)
►
Feb
(9)
►
Jan
(14)
►
06
(11)
►
Nov
(1)
►
Oct
(2)
►
Aug
(1)
►
Jul
(4)
►
Jun
(2)
►
May
(1)
0 lovents