so I really need to do my Du homework.

( it's a terrible case of mistaken identity )

Fucking so annoying. After chinese school, I went home, did jackshit, took the train with Joan in the afternoon, WALKED ALL THE WAY FROM CENTRAL (the really effing far side - as in TAFE) to ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE to TOWN HALL BACK TO ENTERTAINMENT CENTER and STOOD FOR LIKE AN HOUR. Went inside, screamed at RiceRALLY along with heaps of other crazy people, saw the fkn annoying guy in front of me give me weird looks every time I screamed, watched William play Tekken on PSP, begged him to stop playing, smile inside when he paused whenever someone was praying, frown on the outside when he commenced playing and sang songs. ^_^

Graet night. (y) LOL Highlights were the american guy and Rice MASTERCHEF~! LOL Not going to the day one next year, but the night one kicked mega ass.

Tell me what you guys thought ;)

0 lovents