AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH SCHOOL TOMORROW.
What I did on my Last Day of Holidays:
- Watch Bruce Lee's Fist of Fury (10/10, duh. It's Bruce Lee ==')
- Watch Bruce Lee's life story movie thingymajig
- Eat 2/3 of a mango
- Go to William's house and watch Shaolin Soccer (6.8/10. Some bits got me laughing [for some reason, Stephen Chow reminds me of Cecil ?_?] but other bits were just like wtf. William enjoyed it though LOL)
- Fall asleep in the movie. I hope I didn't say anything in my sleep. Fck
- Go on computer
- Clean up my table and my sofa .. moderately
- Set up Sandy's snowflake souveneir she got for us from Hong Kong (woah. Alliteration much LOL)
- Have a very brief phonecall with Lynn, discussing MATRIX & loose-leaf school notes versus exercise books
Hopefully I can add Sleep Early to that list. :x Anyhows, Lynn and I are off to shower :D Hahaha.
Love! ♥ and GOOD LUCK EVERYONE TOMORROW FUCK ME I HAVE TO GO MEET YEAR SEVENS ARGH.
0 lovents