© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
10
(614)
-
▼
Jan
(61)
- Man I would totally just like buy a sewing machine...
- I can't get rid of the hurt. All I want is you.Eve...
- I never realised that the story Nathan freaking Ho...
- TO CELEBRATE THE REUNION OF PHOTOSHOP AND I :
- i've gone insane
- Epic!, right?!
- i can't let you go
- first day
- AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH SCHOOL TOMORROW.What I did on my ...
- something more
- SPOT THE ME/JOAN/LYNN/BELLE/JESSIE. XD
- heart in the clouds
- i don't need all those things, just you & me
- Status: Currently in dire need of a shower. -_- Li...
- Cheer up Michelle baby. I love you :)
- Some pictures just talk to you, you know?
- Supposed to go out & buy school supplies and go ge...
- birthday smiles
- ANNIEBABY'S (O, and Sam's) 18TH:LOL, anniepengs wa...
- FUCK, YES.
- I need a moment to rest before I blog about all th...
- SCHEDULE, JUST SO I CAN PRETEND I KNOW WHAT'S HAPP...
- first class
- Omfg Hunny texted me at 7 13am this morning & said...
- Collateral - Jamie Foxx & Tom Cruise(it's on Chann...
- Celebrating fifteen months of smiles, laughs, tear...
- Yesterday was Belinda's birthday and it has been o...
- I want these string lights so bad! So so bad :(Bir...
- SCHEDULE:15JAN, Friday (today): wrap Belle's prese...
- simply this
- Oh, man. School hasn't even started and I am so st...
- I want to go back to when it felt so right.
- Far Away - Nickelback
- Music: First Love - Utada HikaruI can't even feel ...
- Mood: (What's the mood you have when you miss some...
- fool i've been
- The hours move so slow when you're alone.
- In case you guys didn't recognise her she's the Lo...
- bring em out, bring em out
- I WANT A PENPAL!Preferably someone from England or...
- "The Lovely Bones" Review
- :@
- cocksucker take one for your teamm
- :O! Just saw a commercial on Channel 10 for Double...
- Relationships are funny things. Sometimes they get...
- Mood: DISTRAUGHHHTTTTTT. FUUCKKK I JUST WENT TO DO...
- I miss you ♥
- MY SKIN IS SO CHAT OMGGGGGGGGGG.
- ♥ hunny tekkening nathan's lil bro & co.qin, tina ...
- "Kiss me!"
- 2010 New Years Resolutions
- HOPE NEW SKIN MAKES YOU SLUTS SMILE. :)
- No title
- LOOOOOOLZ, CAMERA WASN'T STOLEN AFTER ALL. LIFE IS...
- Mood: Horrible.Today was iceskating @Canterbury wi...
- WOO ICESKATING IS BACK ON. ♥Watching Edward Scisso...
- ;_____;
- TOP 1O
- Oh my god, I just read Cecil's like 'Memories of 0...
- Oh my Lawd that post took me like 2.5 hours to com...
- NYE 09-10
-
▼
Jan
(61)

0 lovents