【 家 】
【 我 】
【 接 】
midnitepost
photos
as if to prove a point
Post Comment
hello, my eyeballs look totally epic strained haiyuh.
inspired by you
BET YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS MANY PICTURES OF ME IN ONE GO AYE, HAHAHAAH. Nah okay you probably have. ;_;
midnitepost
photos
Related Articles
0 lovents
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
23
(2)
►
Oct
(2)
►
22
(7)
►
Sept
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
Mar
(1)
►
Feb
(1)
►
Jan
(2)
►
21
(22)
►
Dec
(1)
►
Nov
(3)
►
Oct
(10)
►
Sept
(1)
►
Aug
(1)
►
Jul
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
Feb
(2)
►
Jan
(1)
►
19
(5)
►
Dec
(5)
►
17
(2)
►
Feb
(1)
►
Jan
(1)
►
16
(9)
►
Jul
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
Apr
(3)
►
15
(17)
►
Dec
(1)
►
Nov
(2)
►
Oct
(1)
►
Sept
(1)
►
Aug
(1)
►
Jun
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
Apr
(1)
►
Feb
(3)
►
Jan
(2)
►
14
(43)
►
Dec
(2)
►
Nov
(2)
►
Oct
(2)
►
Sept
(2)
►
Aug
(1)
►
Jul
(5)
►
Jun
(2)
►
May
(8)
►
Apr
(3)
►
Mar
(5)
►
Feb
(3)
►
Jan
(8)
►
13
(114)
►
Dec
(3)
►
Nov
(2)
►
Oct
(5)
►
Sept
(10)
►
Aug
(8)
►
Jul
(5)
►
Jun
(13)
►
May
(13)
►
Apr
(16)
►
Mar
(10)
►
Feb
(11)
►
Jan
(18)
►
12
(186)
►
Dec
(10)
►
Nov
(14)
►
Oct
(14)
►
Sept
(12)
►
Aug
(14)
►
Jul
(15)
►
Jun
(16)
►
May
(17)
►
Apr
(25)
►
Mar
(18)
►
Feb
(15)
►
Jan
(16)
►
11
(384)
►
Dec
(22)
►
Nov
(24)
►
Oct
(30)
►
Sept
(25)
►
Aug
(32)
►
Jul
(27)
►
Jun
(31)
►
May
(33)
►
Apr
(33)
►
Mar
(34)
►
Feb
(42)
►
Jan
(51)
▼
10
(614)
►
Dec
(37)
►
Nov
(44)
►
Oct
(49)
►
Sept
(54)
►
Aug
(48)
►
Jul
(48)
▼
Jun
(44)
Currently reading some of my Du notes I'm meant to...
Each morning it gets harder and harder and harder ...
Has anyone realised that the lyrics to Hey, Soul S...
It's always about the little things.
I CAN'T WAIT TILL JULY TO DO THIS!!Day 01 - A pict...
as if to prove a point
HAVEN'T QUIZZED IN A WHILE! this is going to be so...
Art, at it's best
Trying to eat a char siu bao. Food is beginning to...
& they got nothing on you, babeh
On another note, oh my god, I could not fucking sl...
Your happiness is good enough for me.
Mood: Bemused AHAHAHAHow does one say goodbye to a...
So I wanted to share the good news.
Didn't go to school today (obviously), didn't feel...
What I hate most about blogging/not having interne...
Inspired by jaytee's latest entry. :)so don't take...
wish upon a star
I could cry a river of tears but that wouldn't cha...
Wouldn't it be handy sometimes to have a relations...
What do you think of when you think of the word Ha...
*groans* uuhhh . . . I do not feel good ;___;. Wen...
HAPPY (BIRTHDAY NHAN + 20months darling)
I am so so so sorry. I owe you photos, dear friend...
YESTERDAY was a pretty mad epic day. Started off w...
FIND SOMETHING INTERESTING.1 animalswithcasts2 fu...
I NEED TO GET MY L'S BEFORE I STOP STARING ENVIOUS...
More than anything, I want to be a super-interesti...
It's sucks so bad when you haven't spent time with...
THIS IS WHAT I'M FUCKING TALKING BOUT.
MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS IT'S COLD. I seem to be sayin...
( what the fuck is she talking about ? )
I now have a hit list.
It was so fucking, fucking cold today. I walked ou...
I MADE DINNER TONIGHT :). I know the sauce is all ...
"my first eargasm"
introducing;
"Some women choose to follow men, and some women c...
fkn love nandos chicken
We are getting nowhere, we are saying nothing. Giv...
TOTALLY FLIPPING THROUGH PHOTO ALBUMS LAST NIGHT, ...
Music: I Want You Back - 시크릿 (?_?) It's a good son...
( self absorbed rant )
WHEN THE ROOF CAVED IN, AND THE TRUTH CAME OUT
►
May
(60)
►
Apr
(59)
►
Mar
(51)
►
Feb
(59)
►
Jan
(61)
►
09
(533)
►
Dec
(57)
►
Nov
(53)
►
Oct
(18)
►
Sept
(37)
►
Aug
(44)
►
Jul
(65)
►
Jun
(56)
►
May
(44)
►
Apr
(49)
►
Mar
(34)
►
Feb
(34)
►
Jan
(42)
►
08
(174)
►
Dec
(58)
►
Nov
(17)
►
Oct
(7)
►
Sept
(19)
►
Aug
(9)
►
Jul
(18)
►
Jun
(23)
►
May
(17)
►
Apr
(1)
►
Mar
(1)
►
Feb
(3)
►
Jan
(1)
►
07
(43)
►
Nov
(1)
►
Oct
(1)
►
Aug
(2)
►
Jul
(1)
►
Jun
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
Apr
(3)
►
Mar
(5)
►
Feb
(9)
►
Jan
(14)
►
06
(11)
►
Nov
(1)
►
Oct
(2)
►
Aug
(1)
►
Jul
(4)
►
Jun
(2)
►
May
(1)
0 lovents