What I hate most about blogging/not having internet phone thing is the fact that I can't get the feelings quite down exactly the way I want it when the emotions are running through me like Cathy Freeman. However, this shall not dissuade me as I shall attempt to describe my morning, which was S.H.I.T. btw.
Moment I woke up: Is that mum tapping on my computer I hear? Gah. Zz..Anyway bye. :) Hope everyone's day was awesome x
Get up: My hair has gone completely haywire.
Feel sick: *cough* MUM, I DON'T WANT TO SCHOOL. WHAT? YOU WON'T LET ME STAY HOME? F U. -_- *pissed off*
Walk to station: I am pissed about everything, so naturally I see some year 9 cunt walk in the same direction as I and I just start thinking shit like "shave your atrocious growing fuzz on your chin, and your disgusting moustache, and why the fuck does your hair bounce when you walk, and why the fuck do you bounce when you walk, oh my fucking god", etc.
Get to station: ...
Walk to platform: I'm pretty sure I see the same fucking year 9 cunt that I saw who kept fkn bouncing RUN down the stairs to the platform, TRIPPING AN OLD ELDERLY CITIZEN ON HIS WAY SINCE HIS CANE HOOKS ONTO THE FUCKED UP CUNT'S BAG, it was way too fast to see and next instant SPLAT he's on all fours on his floor and for one second everyone looks at him, and the next thing I know everyone's clamouring to help him up (inc me *puffs chest out proudly .. not that it needs puffing, tbh*). It happened quite quickly.
After tragic, tragic accident: Jonwang poops - HAHA. pops* out of nowhere and is all like, what happened? and yeah.
School: ...
Lunch: Horrible. Wandered aimlessly around for a little while trying to find somewhere to sit, I sit down and when I'm almost finished my pasta fucking Jet/Aaron/some other douchebags are like pouring like idk tuna water on me so I run upstairs and just like start pushing them LOL. ?_? Plus I bought a $2 muffin which was very very very not worth it - O -. (Very tempted to say off chops right now but it just doesn't sound right coming from me LOL)
End of school: Share an umbrella with Renwick. I tell him yet again how much he looks like a friend of mine (ie Nathan.). Oh my god talk about twinz separated from birthhh.![]()
OK SO I KNOW THERE'S NO REAL RESEMBLANCE BUT IT'S JUST HARD BECAUSE ONE IS A WEIRD ANGLE AND THE OTHER IS BLURRY OKAY. D=
P.S. Oh, forgot to mention today's SAC lesson which was pretty interesting. (Oh and we have an excursion to Nan Tien Temple with Studies of Religion class.. ;_; Dah I don't want to go, I've been already, and it's so boring LOL) anyways, the class, yes. We watched a show thing called 49UP and basically this Michael guy filmed a lot of kids when they were seven years old and then just kept filming them every seven years to see how they had grown and stuff. And he took them from different sort of working backgrounds, so some were upperclass, and some were lowerclass and whatnot.. And it was quite interesting to see how their childhood translated into their adulthood and what they looked like when they were older and stuff. I really don't want to get old, I think it's .. I don't know. When I was watching it I really got a sense that the teenagers were more self centered - than their older selves, that is - and eager and whatnot and when they were kids they were just ADORABLE, but then when they were older their spirits were much more diminished and their life was a lot more about family and stuff which of course is expected, but still. It'd be pleasant to be young forever, wouldn't it? I mean when you're younger relationships seem to be much better, too.. As you get older you kind of get uglier and sick of each other etc..
But then I look at William's parents and they are like the epitome of what I want to be when I'm a parent, sigh. Great family, great lifestyle etc etc. To me they still seem young :D And my own father too LOLOLOL, he's such a kid. Aahh.. I hope I don't disappoint myself when I look back.. I really don't.
LOL it's unfair that we always have to look back to the past to reflect, how awesome would it be if I could just kind of look at a photo of me @ 40 yrs old and decide whether or not I liked that/wanted to become that. But this is just my wishful thinking again, of course. :L
It's getting dark so so so early. It's not even five and I feel like I'm living in a fridge or some shit, it's so blue out. o.o" I think it's because the clouds are covering the blue sky.
LOL aahaha I'll stop talking now. XP
0 lovents