-.-

You know what? I don't think I will ever be able to find the perfect blogskin. Every blogskin lately has been fucking pissing me off so much. I don't even fucking know why. -___-

Tomorrow, I have this math homework that's fucking due. Not to mention that I'm exhausted, I'm going to get shanked again by the teacher AND my parents AND my conscience if I don't do my math homework again so I'll have to resort to copying cause I'm such a dumbshite, I slept SO late at Qin's but I cbf going to my bed cause computer's so addictive.

Man without my dad here I'm such a bad child. =_='

Ah yes. Back to my topic. I've decided not to blog if there's nothing particular to talk about cause it's boring. -_-' So whenever I blog imma make sure it's worth reading. C:

Good blogskins are so hard to find now. -_______- I'm constantly finding new ones and it's PISSING THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

0 lovents