Love Song.

Blank stares at blank pages
No easy way to say this
You mean well, but you make this hard on me

I'm not gonna write you a love song
'cause you asked for it
'cause you need one,
you see

I'm not gonna write you
a love song
'cause you tell me it's
Make or breaking this
if you're on your way

I'm not gonna write you to
stay
If all you have is leavin',
I'ma need a better reason
To write you
A love song
Today


I was watching Australian Idol just then and this really cool chick sang this song. She was so good ^____^ Her name is Nicole :D Vote for her ! (SMS Nicole to 19 10 10 LOL. I'm advertising for Australian Idol. >______>)

Anyhows, she made it sound so good. She's like, redhead, not orange, but RED. She's so pretty and I really like her. >__< So I decided to download the song (: !

I like it ;D.

Thankyou :]

0 lovents