Canter.

Right now i feel like a piece of fucken shit. I fucken swear man. My legs kill so much .. Seriously they feel numb as shit i fucking swear. Every time i fucken walk somewhere i like .. faint =='

Step up is showing on tv atm :D

Fucking hell. This morning i actually woke up on time. I'm so proud of myself. :D
HEHE MILES AND LUCY ARE SO CUTE XD

Korkor.
Anyhows.
Fucking hell. Did you know we had to walk an extra 2kms for canter. Fuck you teachers. Fucken hoeslutbitches trying to fucking make us exercise more.

Channing Tatum's ears stick out.

Anyhows today we were walking next to the water on the beach and then we were playing a game where you had to get as close to the water as possible. And me being the idiot I am strayed very close to the water (it was really pretty, okay?) and then it was like this REALLY massive-arsed wave so it like got up to my knees -_-' And i was like FUCKKKKKKK. Cause I was like the ONLYYY one that got wet. Omfgodz0r. TT^TT" Fucking hell. So then lynnjee was like Just take your socks and shoes off and walk in the water man! And I was like, zz fineee. So i just looked like a retard walking around with like shoes and socks -.-' Then i told lynn to LOLOL XD.

We were the last people to get back ==' We had to walk an EXTRA 2 KM OKAY ??? ITS NOT COS WER SLO >____> besides. we were like, the last people in sku to get on the bus in the first place.

Homo shits.
LOL.
I'm cold.
=='

Anyhows the walk there was like so fucken tiring. My legs KIIIILLLLL. And i have some fucking paper for chink sku to write. I need to talk about my sport life. What sport life? >_____>". I'll just make up some bullshit. I wanna jig -_-'

Never going canter again. Shittest shit ev0r.



AAANDD,
Tmr i still have Dr D(i)u. OW MY LEGS >_< I havent done any homework .. John is going to shank us again D:

Nites. I'm gone. >_>
<3

0 lovents