FUCKING DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DID. I WAS, LIKE A GOOD LIL KID (hah), DOING MY HOEMWORK COMPLACENTLY AND SUDDENLY WONDERED WHY IT WAS LIKE, SO FUCKING LONG. THEN I REALISED I DID AN EXTRA FIVE QUESTIONS.
FIVE.
THAT MAY NOT SEEM A LOT TO YOU SIMPLETONS BUT MANNNNN THAT TOOK UP LIKE HALF AN HOUR OF MY LIFE AND I COULD BE SHOWERING OR STUDYING FOR MY MATHS TEST TOMORROW BUT NOOO, BECAUSE OF MY OWN FUCKING STUPIDITY I DID LIKE FKN MORE ALITGJEALFJASFLKJAKLAJ!!!!!
Fffffff.
Then I started laughing at the word Fuck. I was all like, hehe, "fuck", why do people say "fuck" when they're annoyed. Like, iono, "staples!" (It was right in front of me)
Kay back to my stupid mathematics.
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
09
(533)
-
▼
Jun
(56)
- Mood: Not brilliant but I'll manage~ =)CHECK OUT M...
- frankie says, simon says
- Mood: (previously) SADDDD but still sniffly.OH MY ...
- Mood: SnifflyWatched the Proposal today. Ate junkf...
- Mood: Annoyed, pissedGRARRRRRGGHHGHGHGHGGHHHH.ROAR...
- ichiban(:
- Music: Insomina by Craig David/Wheesung is in my h...
- Mood: ):!AWWWW, I MISS MICHAEL JACKSON NOW ;______...
- LOL COLINBEARRR♥
- let's get jiggy with it
- Mood: Still sore throat </3.. Anna has one too HEH...
- Mood: Sore throat lor ;(SO LIKE, I'M SICK AND SO I...
- angry child
- Mood: OOOHHHH, I'M SO FULLLLLLLLL.LOL I've been so...
- So my longing for William has eased a little, sinc...
- PS SANDY KWONG IS GOSSIP GIRL HEHEEHEHE
- Mood: FKN.I MISS WILLIAM. -____________- AND I MIS...
- Mood: Surprised, all over again.Man it's a fucking...
- LOL today was quite fun LOL. I was late for tutori...
- Try Again - Atozzio
- Mood: ):Music: A Girl Meets Love - K Will ft. Tiff...
- some chewy marrfucker complaining bout not being i...
- thankyou mum and dad
- ron&ben's "bday outing"
- WHODAPRO.
- So I totally went shopping last night which was wh...
- :)
- going to be a messy post.. reflects wat i feel
- would you ever understand?
- Music: Lonely Girls Club - MarioSo, it's 10:17 pm ...
- FKN STUPID
- Mood: Diu, hou dong ar.God. So I haven't done jack...
- Dude, I did not now that. Did not know.
- STOP ADDING ME ON FACEBOOK MOTHERFUCKERS.
- Mood: MASTERCHEF IS ON TV :) LOL the eggs had smil...
- BEFORE...AFTERLOL. Lynn is sexy, photoshopped or n...
- I was talking to Vince about cakefaces and makeup ...
- So like, I think I've finished my Macbeth speech. ...
- BABY I'M TRYING SO HARD..
- Mood: Song is sad ):Music: Superhuman, Chris Brown...
- ; i really want you
- oohh! I forgot to mention hehe. Happy birthday Mal...
- Gold Dust - Jackie Boyz
- DEDI2JENI
- I don't really need to say that it's getting cold ...
- Mood: ;(Fucking hell I have no idea why the alignm...
- from my tumblr ;
- After school I walked slowly back up to top school...
- tumblr updated. :)
- m and pepito
- AWMAGAWD.CHINA IS COMMUNIST LIKE WHATTTTTT.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY RONFAG & BENFAG. :) Hehehe, we hope...
- Mood: Fucking stoned as shit. Chekit.annalyst says...
- Couldn't resist sharing this photo with you guys D...
- Jess: Do you know what I absolutely LOVE about Tum...
- tis life, darling
-
▼
Jun
(56)
0 lovents