ichiban(:

Mood: A little nauseous (?? fuck my spelling's gone down D: is that right spelling bro?!)
Music: Knock You Down - Keri Hilson ft. Kanye West & Ne*Yo

PHOTOSHOPPING AGAIN :):)



Anyways, today Qin and William and I went to watch Transformers 2 again (well for me anyway). With William with me everything seemed better ^o^ (ie. watching it again made me understand the plotline more, and our audience was a lot more responsive.)

And now Qin is suggesting proposing that we watch the Proposal tomorrow if Dr Du class isn't on tmr, on account of John the tutor being sick. :) I hope he gets better but Colinbear might come and this will be fun~!! ^__^ And who WANTS to sit in a room for 2 hours D: LOL. But it's my fave class so I shouldn't be complaining :p

Anyways, my sickness etc has gotten a lot better, but I still feel a little dizzy sometimes and I'm still coughing. Rikodeine is working! (y)

NITE ALL. <3

0 lovents