frankie says, simon says

There was an effing Science prac today and I didn't know = o = oh my god, I was so unprepared. I ended up doing half of it wrong (again) and I didn't know what to do at first, I was just looking at everyone else setting their stuff up LOL.

Anyhows after school today Lynn, Q and I went to Miranda to buy Lynn's dad a button. We ended up staying a 'randa for like fifty thousand yaers and when we got back to Hurstville it was already past five and dark hehe.

Today was a pretty okay day, except for the fact my nose is still being a fag and fucking up whenever I try to breathe. So all day I was like hacking air through my nasal passage but nooo, JACKIE O'S RISE HAD TO TEMPT ME.

I really need to do my Dr Du homework. But mum is eating atm and the dinner table is the only place in the entire apartment that can hold three books comfortably. -.-'

Missing wiliam. ): Didn't see that stooge today again~ ><

0 lovents