lovelynn.

For a very special girl. ♥
(A lot of boys would agree with me here ;) Right? Right?)



How does one begin to explain one's love for one's best friend? Sure I could say beautiful, amazing, pretty, sexy gorgeous. But aren't these words overused..? Surely Lynn deserves something quite more than that for her birthday..

..which then presents my current predicament. Here I am, sitting at my computer at 10 30 at night, always spouting bullshit out my mouth and saying smartass things. But when it comes to matters such as these, words seem insincere and shallow. How do I put it? How do I show her how much I value her friendship, how much I take it for granted, how much - EXACTLY how much - she means to me, every single day.

How do I tell her I always wish she is happy, that she will never get hurt? That when she was in France I hoped that she enjoyed every single bit of the trip and hope she missed me too? How do I say that no matter what happens, after every fight, I won't mind making it up to her every single time as long as it meant we would be best friends and we would continue to be strong as ever.

See; a best-friendship is not like a relationship. A best friend is the one who endures your insane chatter, your complaints about life, your idle thoughts; a relationship is - FEELS - stronger. They hold your hand, make you smile, do sweet things for you, become the center of your world - but she is there. She is always there, in the background, making sure I don't trip in my excitement when I'm running so fast with this person, making sure I've got someone to fall back on when I end up tripping and I need to sit down and have a good cry. Making sure she is always there to support me whenever I need her, whenever we need each other.

Friendships are more subtle. They are the everyday things you become so familiar with; your reflection, your room, your pillow. It's rare that we place so much emphasis on a thing like that, but then comes a day when they shine, and we admire it and realise how much we value it. This is the part where I tell you I should tell you things like this every day, but then it would get lame and not-special, so.... Yeah. :D:D! Happy birthday babe, I love you. I feel so special every day to have secured a best friend like you.. And hope every day you won't decide to stop being my best friend. >_<

0 lovents