SAYWAT

Oh my god I swear I have been waiting all bloody day to blog about this shit, but SOMETHING DECENT ACTUALLY HAPPENED ROFLMFAO. So like I went out to meet Qin right and I was just sitting down at the usual spot at the seats in Station and I was all like meh eating my my redbean iceblock.. thing (which is really nice you guys should try it one day.) and then a heaps tall guy with short hair baggy jeans an EARRING and fucking HEADPHONES around his neck walks past and I was all like, 'Doth mine eyes decieve me?' for a little - that was my first thought.

My second thought was, EMERSON? So I kept staring and my third thought after that was, NAHH.. So I kept staring and then he looked at me and he was like oh! Jessica full calmly and I was still in shock so I kind of like had brainfreeze for a bit and just kept eating my redbean iceblock thing.

All this happened in about two and a half seconds, and MAN was I all like THE FUCK?! Aaaaaaaaaand I won't say what we said cause I really don't think it's fit for this blog <_<. I'm sure Jojo woul disagree but he is DIRTY, MAN!!! GOOODDDDAMN TT_____TT pretty scarred now.

SO LKE, YEAH, THAT WAS LIKE BASICALLY MY 'SURPRISNG' NEWS OF THE DAY. Oh that along with the SCIENCE TEST WAS LIKE GLAJFLAJALKJ GAH and .. What else.. There was something else..

Kay, wotevz, update when I remem - OH YEAH. OH MY GOD GLEE WAS SO FECKING GOOD.


Hehe, my mum fell asleep on the couch (again), might upload photos next time XD.

DAD HOME SOON BYE KIDS :)!

0 lovents