Mood: meh
Music: I can hear the thump of Leon's music in the next room.
SO I'm at Qin's house right now (Blogging?, you might say. Typicalofher.) Anyways, (btw thespace bar isso fucked) I HAVE TO BLOG ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TODAY AAAAHAHAH.
So the usual happened; Chinese school, date with William (mediocre-slightly random movie, The Box, bout Cameron Diaz receives a package and it's a box with a button and if you press it someone dies AND YOU GET A MILLION BUCKS, and all this shit happens to you and yeah William hated it LOL.)
Anyways after that I ha
QINSUCKS
@6 08 pm:
Sorry kids Qin told me to get off the computer due to the fact that she thought it wasn't right for me to be blogging whilst at a sleepover so since I am safely situated at home now, I will continue.
Anyway after the movie I had tutor so William walked me, then class hadn't started yet so we went to go pick up John Oh from the train station (hehe wat a Hurstville noob) and then I had to leave so yeah. :) And after tutor (we spent the whole lesson doing last week's homework which no one did LOL) I wasted FIFTY CENTS on a Pay Phone call to William WHO DIDN'T EVEN PICK UP, so I had to hear his stupid message tone which goes 'ay eff kay. Heeeeeeheehheeeeeeeeeeheheeeeeeeeeeeeee.'
<_<"!>O_<~ [OH MY GOD FUCKING HELL. I TYPED LIKE FIFTY PARAGRAPHS HERE AND I CLICKED 'COMPOSE' WHICH IS NON-HTML AND ALL MY EMOTICONS FUCKED UP MY HTML SO THE PARAGRAPHS JUST FUCKING DISAPPEARED. OMG IM GOING TO RAGE.] And yeah, Qin's house was fun! Had fun D&Ming ish and like Qin taught me part of SHINee's Replay dance n I'm like KOOL and we took photos and WAOW! :). Then Kristy came at like fucking 11 O CLOCK and for most of the night we were just luvoing and shiz then D&Ming again, til like 2 30 in the morning when we finally decided we had to go sleep -.-" AND IT WAS LIKE US THREE SQUASHED ON THE BED OMGOD. It was good though cause in the morning kristy left and I swear to god me and Qin were lik emagnets, we just fucking totally like stretched out and like snuggled and tried to keep sleeping but to no avail. And I quote:
"Oi bimbo, Get up!" - Leon Lin.
lOLLL. The morning was confusing XD But we watched SAW VI, fucking ARGH.
0 lovents