Happy Birthday Alice for yesterday! You are fucking adorable baby ;).
Haven't blogged in two days, wtfck is this aiyah. I can't wait for Camp, I have ADDMAT due and a one hour test at MATRIX tomorrow. -_- Suffice to say, I have a lot to do :(. Fucking cracked up today laughing about SuperWog and Qin annoying everyone about her stupid mosquito bite and all that jazz. ^_^ Also shared a yummy Meatball Subway with Hunny today, although I fkn dropped half a meatball and soiled my shirt -_-. That's what I get for asking for an extra meatball.. "Fucken Jew" he said. WELL THERE WERE LIKE FIVE ON ONE SIDE AND LIKE THREE ON THE OTHER MKAY.
Fucking hope it doesn't rain on Camp (3rd Jan - 5th Jan; no Bio tutor! Although that's prob my fave tutor class). I might cry if it does. TELL ME SOMEONE ELSE IS BRINGING A SUITCASE (other than Alice and I). D=
Listening to Baby by Justin Bieber, the Hated LOLOLOL. Everyone seems to hate him so much, but idk his song is not really that bad even though he's like fucking five years old or something LOL. (Actually no, I heard he's older than Anna? Not that she's exactly a grandma)
Aiyah, I'm such a faggg
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
10
(614)
-
▼
Feb
(59)
- FORMSPRING ME :)
- OMGD, THIS GUY IN MY TUTOR CLASS SAID I LOOKED IND...
- cliche
- OUR FIRST "LOOK" ON LOOKBOOK.NU, KIDS FUCKEN ROFLM...
- wishful thinking
- I wish I wish I wish I could be a great photograph...
- Happy Birthday Alice for yesterday! You are fuckin...
- L.0.V.3.
- and there isn't a word that existsthat explains wh...
- you're making it hard for me
- new fave song! ^_____^ (thx sunneh)
- Mood: CRAPPY. FKN HELL THIS BIRTHDAY WAS KIND OF S...
- What I've gotten for my birthday so far (! Quite l...
- Fuck, fuckfuck. @_@ No time to blog. So rusheddd, ...
- I don't know about anything else, butonce a friend...
- Music: Make That Sound - J HolidayMILDLY EXCITED F...
- AYAAAAHHHH, CAN'T FIND A BLOGSKIN I WANT. :(@5:42p...
- There is inspiration everywhere you turn. Just kno...
- Mood: SUPER-ECSTATIC, WEATHER HAS BEEN GOOD FOR LI...
- at dusk,
- take me away. anywhere will do.
- My hormones are totally out of whack right now and...
- So fucking busy I can't even blog properly. Shame,...
- WOOOOOOOAH WHAT THE FUUUUCK. If yuo click the tag ...
- It's quite ridiculous, how much I feel for you. Ri...
- Periods suck. :(
- No title
- I knew it. I fucking knew it. I killed an ant at B...
- thingsshehatesatthemoment
- LOLOLOL, changed tumblr link from storybookscene t...
- Baby I feel like I'm holding back my love for you,...
- Was just on the fone with Emerson for like an hour...
- Look! NELLLLAYYYYY!!Go on, scream with me! NELLLL...
- Mood: Stressed.Currently planning Alice & I's birt...
- ♥William's birthday 2009 @ SizzlerOH MY GOD, I'M ...
- JOAN IS MIGHT m (_ _) m
- Currently blogging from William's house.. Big mist...
- JOAN IS WATCHING CHAMBER OF SECRETS IN MY LIVING R...
- epitome of sexy*:
- Mood: BadMusic: Big Girls Don't Cry - FergieI'm St...
- At times like these I need a human talking back to...
- jess in japan
- Mood: ShitI have so many mixed emotions about Biol...
- weheartit is the best site. ♥
- from jennieh
- Mood: Fucking tired. Someone tell me wtf I am doin...
- MOST INTERESTING THING ON FACEBOOK :
- Aaaahhh I don't have any photos from 2008 ('vagina...
- I Want to Know What Love IsI promise you my loveI ...
- i seriously wish.
- ..Does it bother anyone that I already know what m...
- ♥
- No title
- God life sucks. I swear, it's this weather LOLOLOL...
- Continuation of this birthday post. (Keep in mind ...
- bigger than you or me
- It's crazy how much I hate being dependant on your...
- Music: Selfish - Asia Cruise ♥ Highly recommend yo...
- I just suddenly realised how much I miss you. And ...
-
▼
Feb
(59)
0 lovents