LOLOLOL!, daddy just called me to say Happy Birthday to me, he's so busy with cheques & shiet that he still thought it was the 22nd hahaha. How cute.
I hope it rains. I fucking shivered today, it was the best feeling ever. 8D I cleaned my room and finished all my homework as soon as I got home ^_^ WOO, I feel kinda proud LOLOL. Now I need to finish my Society & Culture and all is well. (:
Put up the Scent that Anna gave me, it smells quite delectably sweet. Thanks hun. =) Still loling at the cup AHAAHAHAH.
Luuuurve. Going out to dinner naos. ♥
***
LOL WOOOO FUCKEN JOAN CAME DO DINNER MOTHERFUCKING BALLS, SO EPIC LOL. It was a one off thing though ("Duh, not going to come every week") and yeah had a pretty nice talk with herrr. :) So glad she came hahaha! ^_^.
Ooookay, gonna go shower now LOLOL. Byebyee
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
10
(614)
-
▼
Feb
(59)
- FORMSPRING ME :)
- OMGD, THIS GUY IN MY TUTOR CLASS SAID I LOOKED IND...
- cliche
- OUR FIRST "LOOK" ON LOOKBOOK.NU, KIDS FUCKEN ROFLM...
- wishful thinking
- I wish I wish I wish I could be a great photograph...
- Happy Birthday Alice for yesterday! You are fuckin...
- L.0.V.3.
- and there isn't a word that existsthat explains wh...
- you're making it hard for me
- new fave song! ^_____^ (thx sunneh)
- Mood: CRAPPY. FKN HELL THIS BIRTHDAY WAS KIND OF S...
- What I've gotten for my birthday so far (! Quite l...
- Fuck, fuckfuck. @_@ No time to blog. So rusheddd, ...
- I don't know about anything else, butonce a friend...
- Music: Make That Sound - J HolidayMILDLY EXCITED F...
- AYAAAAHHHH, CAN'T FIND A BLOGSKIN I WANT. :(@5:42p...
- There is inspiration everywhere you turn. Just kno...
- Mood: SUPER-ECSTATIC, WEATHER HAS BEEN GOOD FOR LI...
- at dusk,
- take me away. anywhere will do.
- My hormones are totally out of whack right now and...
- So fucking busy I can't even blog properly. Shame,...
- WOOOOOOOAH WHAT THE FUUUUCK. If yuo click the tag ...
- It's quite ridiculous, how much I feel for you. Ri...
- Periods suck. :(
- No title
- I knew it. I fucking knew it. I killed an ant at B...
- thingsshehatesatthemoment
- LOLOLOL, changed tumblr link from storybookscene t...
- Baby I feel like I'm holding back my love for you,...
- Was just on the fone with Emerson for like an hour...
- Look! NELLLLAYYYYY!!Go on, scream with me! NELLLL...
- Mood: Stressed.Currently planning Alice & I's birt...
- ♥William's birthday 2009 @ SizzlerOH MY GOD, I'M ...
- JOAN IS MIGHT m (_ _) m
- Currently blogging from William's house.. Big mist...
- JOAN IS WATCHING CHAMBER OF SECRETS IN MY LIVING R...
- epitome of sexy*:
- Mood: BadMusic: Big Girls Don't Cry - FergieI'm St...
- At times like these I need a human talking back to...
- jess in japan
- Mood: ShitI have so many mixed emotions about Biol...
- weheartit is the best site. ♥
- from jennieh
- Mood: Fucking tired. Someone tell me wtf I am doin...
- MOST INTERESTING THING ON FACEBOOK :
- Aaaahhh I don't have any photos from 2008 ('vagina...
- I Want to Know What Love IsI promise you my loveI ...
- i seriously wish.
- ..Does it bother anyone that I already know what m...
- ♥
- No title
- God life sucks. I swear, it's this weather LOLOLOL...
- Continuation of this birthday post. (Keep in mind ...
- bigger than you or me
- It's crazy how much I hate being dependant on your...
- Music: Selfish - Asia Cruise ♥ Highly recommend yo...
- I just suddenly realised how much I miss you. And ...
-
▼
Feb
(59)
0 lovents