Gah. T_T Right now I am just really really frustrated and upset that I've missed out on so many Saturday outings with friends and whatnot. It really sucks because tutor is taking up so much time, especially during the time when I especially need it NOT to take up and my sentences aren't making sense anymore and Mrs Miller would call them convoluted and that's how I feel right now, convoluted and I want to hang out with my friends so bad and they're all out having FUN and I'm like this little loser at home with this expression (=_=) because I'm being a whiny little bitch :(.
Gah. T_T
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
10
(614)
-
▼
May
(60)
- just when you thought you knew it all, life turns ...
- Teeeeeeheeeeee . . . I already know what my next b...
- Fuck you, formspring me
- My friends are blessed with comedy.
- this place needs some fucking colour
- Gah. T_T Right now I am just really really frustra...
- NEW FUCKING BLOGSKIN MOTHERFUCKERS HAHAHAAHA!! *tr...
- Ten Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- I pray and I pray, I'll pray for you.
- WTF IS WITH THE WEATHER LATELY, YESTERDAY IT DIDN'...
- You've been in the back of my mind all day.. and I...
- SANDY'S BIRTHDAY WAS HEKTIQUE TODAY :)! It wasn't ...
- Deebaby's birthday tomorrow ♥ I can't wait for her...
- We all need a little warmth
- In a world where substitution is better than the r...
- I had a fucking dream about polaroids last night. ...
- MY BOYFRIEND SUCKS -______-
- (this image is actuali ripped off someone ELSE's b...
- School is becoming bearable again :). Coupled by t...
- You make me fall in love with you all over again.♥
- I don't know what to do
- For fucks sake. I got my fucking Chem results back...
- School's not so cool.. But it's certainly getting ...
- Last night til this morning I was just in the wors...
- I am so angry at myself for ruining this photo wi...
- Listening to Emerson's funny accent on the phone r...
- It's time for school again and I'm already sick of...
- LOWLIGHTS OF ARUNAS:Friendlings did not bring came...
- I have to do ALL of this by 12 30 tomorrow morning...
- OH MAN. Such a big day today! And it feels like so...
- God. I seriously don't know what the fucking probl...
- FORMSPRING ME. NOW.
- I'm so lucky to have you. :)WHAT'S ON THE AGENDA F...
- I really don't understand how my mother and I are ...
- Just something that's been on my mind since I came...
- Mood: Quite exhilarated.. Except for the fact that...
- food for the soul .. mm, food
- That.is.fucking.amazing.
- I sit here today, revelling in my degree of "fucke...
- Dr. Du the Movie Trailer - Neel Kolhatkar
- In the mood for a walk right now.I want to walk al...
- No title
- ON ANOTHER NOTE, I bought 2 nailpolishes @ Mornin...
- Sigh.. I should have studied more for Chemistry. I...
- when you call my name it's like a little prayer
- (Hamish & Andy)I DIG, I DIG. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ HAAAAAAHAHAHA...
- SAC was surprisingly not-that-hard, thanks to my f...
- I finished my chem notes. I think I might be a lit...
- Teehee, I was watching Masterchef before and the B...
- Mood: :@GODDAMIT. I FEEL SO FUCKING ALFGJALFJKAGKL...
- I JUST FINISHED WATCHING HONEY (movie) AND OH MY G...
- ROCKY IS OVER AT MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW, THIS FEELS SO...
- This is what I call "Fucking Amazing".It really di...
- 1000th post. :) I don't know what to say, so I won...
- First day of tests today, I was so fucking nervous...
- I KNOW HOW EAGERLY YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING TO S...
- Goodnight, readers. I hope you sleep with a smile ...
- Bubbi and her best friend. She is the cutest thing...
- reminiscing .. about food
- EATING: Nacho Cheese Shapes.Had an amusing car rid...
-
▼
May
(60)
0 lovents