when you call my name it's like a little prayer

Hi, my name is: Retard who needs to redye her hair
Never in my life have I been: skinny. LOL
The one person who can drive me nuts is: William Gaintsev
High school: I believe defines your life.
When I’m nervous: I tremble slightly and my voice catches and my body kind of gets all frozen
The last song I listened to was: Some Glee song AHAHAH. ♥ It was on TV just then :)
If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor would be: Lynn
My hair is: really needing a shower. Like, NOW.
When I was 5: YOU MEAN WHEN I WAS THIRTEEN I HADMAH FIRST LUUHV
Last Christmas: I gave you my heart.. (8) I spent it @ NatHans. :)
I should be..: Showering. (Again with the general hygiene)
When I look down I see: grey jacket, white shirt, grey tights.. So I guess you can guess what one of my fave colours is, aye LOL
The happiest recent event was: WOW. I gotta dig deep. I don't know.. LOL Cbf remembering
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: LOL, the blonde one
By this time next year: I will be freaking out because of HSC
I have a hard time understanding: 3D trig
You know I like you when: I make fun of you
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my blog. And facebook. HAAAHAH.
Take my advice: or don't, it's a free country ;)
The thing I want to buy: Clothes and more clothes and a treadmill.
If you visited the place I was born: it would be a lot shabbier AHA
I plan to visit: the world.. and see beautifl places ♥
If you spent the night at my house: :|
I’d stop my wedding if: I didn't want to do it.. or if there was a Natural Disaster LOL. (wow, what a bad luck sign.)
The world could do without: racism, and some politicians and the Board of Educational people thingys and CITYRAIL. Wow. We could get rid of that so fast, it's insane. T_T
I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: ..nothing. I wold - omfg yuck. Well okay yeah I'd rather lick it than eat it, copying the answer of the girl who I copied this quiz off LOL
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Cupcake ♥ From New York Patisserie. That place is tlaejkglakfalgjkafglakfja like stepping into Broadway when you've just been recently walking the Slumz.
Most recent thing someone else bought me: Lynn got me a hotchoc this morning what a dearrrr ♥
My favorite blonde is: ? I don't know if I have one :| LOL
My favorite brunette is: LOL FOOKING. KRISTY CAI. She is as brown as brown gets.
My favorite black hair is: LOL Qin's hair is sooo darrrk
My middle name is: non existant
In the morning I: fucking don't want to wake up and scream at my mum for banging on my door literally 320493202020 times ==. Seriously omg.
The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: HOMO SAPIENS. HUMAN PPL + FLYING = WIN. SRSLY. OMG.
Last night I was: drunk off my ass. LOL joke, who the fuck do you think I am. Stressing about SAC and texting William.
There’s this guy I know who: sucks.
If I was an animal I’d be: what is round and short? Sausage dog? Wait they're long..
A better name for me would be: I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't actuali mind if my first name was Yunnerz
Tomorrow I am: NOT GOING TO FAL CHEM. :@ (I'm going to fail.)
Tonight I am: Going to shower. :)
My birthday is: 22nd of February.

0 lovents