<33

Jimmy Zhou, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TMR! =D I hope that all your hopes and dreams come true.. I wish for the very, very very best for you in the future and I know that you'll make good & right choices for yourself. Sorry I can't spend your birthday with you, but next year, I promise - if you still want me to - I'll spend the whole day with you. ^_^ Happy 16th! You're finally legally allowed to have sex! Wish yu had msn & fast internet so you could read this & I could talk to you on msn. ): I miss talking to you, brew. Love you & your shaved head.



I saw him today, though :D near that place where they sell kebabs near Oporto, LAWL. Mmm. I had a drink of William's finished coke and the straw tasted like salad (I'm so proud of him [: ) so then I just ate his ice, like I'm wont to do.

Ngaw, rekon his afro will come back? (:

@ 9 51 pm: Poor Qin, she's lost her wallet ): I hope you find it newb. >< Hopefully it'll be at school or no one's touched it on the train, and you'll get it back. D:
Blah, I keep editing. XD Time to shower D:
Shower at ten.
Hope my dad doesn't come home & shank me..

Let's type another poem ^^

Mockingbird
It's the mockingbird in me
That fills me with debate

The scientist in me says
He sings to attract a mate
He sings to mark his territory

The poet in me says
He sings to fill the dead of nights
He sings to fill man's heart with love

In the dead of the night the mockingbird sings
As if his heart will burst with tears

Mockingbird, mockingbird
To sing so sweetly
To sing so passionately
In the dead of the night

Wow. Who knew Terry Zhu could write poems?

This Life
Of life
Of death,
Of the beauty of the earth,
Of the time we exist and
Of the things we accomplish,
Of the sun and
Of the moon,
Of the day and
Of the night,
Of the opportunities and
Of the pain,
Of the chances
Of this life.
- -
Romy Aboloukme

WoW Forest
Eversong woods
So colourful, so alive
Huge trees with multiple colours,
Roaming dragonhawks and Shadowpaw Lynxes
The forest abundant in random
Mining spots and Exp,
And NPCs to give out quests.

So alive except
For The Dead Scar
A permanent reminder
An evil reminder
Of the invasion to destroy Silvermoon City.
- -
Mason Gogoll.

?_?

@ 10 20pm: Yup, she's still here.
I really fucking like this skin. LOL

0 lovents