& everyday life goes on, i

After chink school (in which Qin came ONLY half an hour late, I'm so proud of her.) we went back to my place to pretend to do my Commerce assignment with Jordan roflmfao. Fucking watched the Unborn, and it was very cliche but I got scared nonetheless ): LOL. The fucking kid is so freaky. But when the old grandpa came up and he acted like a beast I was laughing XD

Afterwards we did like, absolutely nothing. -______- And then we ran into Alices mum, fuck I told her that she went to Library when in fact she was walking out of the Arcade, like what the fuckz0r. I have to learn to keep my mouth shut.

I don't wanna hear what I think you're gonna say

Anyhows, after all that was over, we went to get icecreams and then we bummed on the stage on the bottom floor. And Kristy amused us with all her non-existant knowledge of Geography and Spelling XD
E.g. Plural of fish = fishes and I forgot the rest. -__-

ANYHOWSSS. Mmmmm blahlieahldkjslf. Went to toysrus nd then fuckd around a bit =)

Talk to you negrodickfuckhoes laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I haave fucking dr duuuuuuuuuu
and i even cbf editing this shit so it looks prettyyyyyyyyyyyy.
-__________________________-

<3

PS. hbd vincent =) Fag didnt invite me or his own cousin to hsi birthday. -_- LOL. Its okay i forgive you -sus

0 lovents