Fuck me, no ones online ):
Mkays, so I should blog about yesterday, should I not? Haha. Daddy lectured me in the car before chink school because he was waiting for me at the carpark and I took forever to get to the car because I am a late sort of person. ): Oh wells, anyhows, chink sku and me & Matt Lo got moved up a class so now we were in Qins class :D Cept the fucking fagget came like a fucking hour late to class, what the hell. She's going to get kicked out if she's not careful. Anyhooz, yeahhhh met up with Jordan nd Jake at Kogarah Station & had to run to the compartment where Lynn and William were.
Had to wait for Anna Lee for a little while because her bus came late or something ?_? & then we all went to Galaxyworld :D Jimmy was there, oh my fuckahhh~! Said Happy Birthday to him & he gave me a hug, God bless his heart. Oh and he gave me his "Birthday Boy" badge also. ^^ Imma keep it LOLZ.
Galaxy world was fucking fun HAHAHA. This other girl also called Jessica was there & she had like, the maddest shoes/heels ever. They are very rocker with those studs all over them, they looked so nice on her (: They were like, fucking tall as though, so she'd probably be like Lynn's height if she took them off. Ahahah.
I versed William in SF4 & I won! Jokes, totally joking. Sif I won, he knew all the fking combos and all I did was bash the buttons and like, practically break the joystick. & when Qin and William were playing, oh god, they were like mega fully tabouli into it, yo. @_@ Fuck mang. LOL. Yeh brew. The only times I beat William was 'supposedly' because he let me win, but hey, a girl can dream. :D He said there was this one time where I accidentally won cause I accidentally jumped when he hurled this blue shit at me. LOL. Mm. I wanted to verse Jimmy but he's like, the only thing he plays is Gundam or something ): Oh, whatever. LOL, should have fucking seen Anna versing William. "WANT A PIECE OF THIS SHIT?!!!?" Priceless. ♥
& then our crew and Jimmy's crew went to watch Changelings which was a FUCKING GOOD MOVIE, OKAY. Anna and Lynn cried but I couldn't cry because all I could hear was William complain next to me that "this is such a shit movie, I could be playing sf4 right now". & then when we were all piling out of the cinemas, all of Jimy's friends were in front of me and I felt oh so short. ><" Fucking more than one head taller than me, I effing fuck you not, kay.
Basically after that all we did was go Pizza hut (parted ways wif jimmy here) and then Karaoke. Fucking father ruined the day thuogh by screaming into my ears, sigh. Oh well, karaoke was fucking awesome, me Jake & William belted out all the songs :DDDD
Thankyou everyone who was there on this day & HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIMMY~! Wahahaha I had lots nd lots of fun, I hope it was as good for everyone as it was for me D:
Oooh, afterwards, Alices mum gave me a box of Lindt chocolate. LOL. I love Daisy. XD
Later today I'll be going tutoring and then having dinner out (: Oh my god, practically half my day is gone and it's my fucking birthday, I wanna do something lor ): Really cbf cleaning my room today.
FUCKING SCHOOL PHOTOS TMR D: ! Fucking lame. -_- Must wake up early to look perfect for the photos.
THANKS EVERYBODYYYYY LOVE YOU ALL ^^
@12 14pm; Oh my god, my mum forgot it was my birthday.
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
09
(533)
-
▼
Feb
(34)
- i'm blinded by your light
- pretty poison
- & everyday life goes on, i
- this is for sue.
- can't think of appropriate titles.
- i was a scarlet letter
- your light is ultraviolet
- 15 as of today (:
- <33
- Oh my yes. ;)
- lalaa.
- :D
- D:
- Camwhore.
- Pictures.
- valentines day (:
- My eyes are owwww
- i hate this part - pcd
- i love you, oh thankyou
- romeo take me, somewhere we can be alone
- kajima<3
- lol (:
- fuck yeahhh.
- a new skin, again -_-
- -.-
- Things to do
- last weekend w/ anna <3
- i'm sorry, you got the wrong number
- :blank:
- (:
- summer can diiieeeee .
- fukn rage. --'
- new skinn (:
- 271st post (agen!) =O
-
▼
Feb
(34)
0 lovents