Hey everyone, how was your day?
My mind's a jumble today, I've experienced a lot of ups and downs. I know I blame a lot on PMS and now I've realised that maybe I'm just making excuses for my own behaviour.
I don't know but I just don't feel 100% happy. Maybe heaps of factors have contributed to this, some that I don't want to say, but mostly probably the heat and the sleeping late and the no breakfast and the boring teachers and shit..
I feel like I should be a better person, becuase I know I can. I don't know why I'm not making an effort to be the best I can be, becuase if I don't, it's just a waste of God's gift to me. Everything around us are God's gifts, so why am I being ignorant and not appreciating it?
Life at home is bleak, also. I'm missing and craving spending time with just my father and my brother.. Because those days with them made me feel really satisfied and complete.
At the moment I feel like I can't even talk to people properly. I don't feel particularly tired and I can deal with this heat, so what's wrong with me? Why am I feeling like this?
I just want to go back to being me.
Also, what's even worse that I feel like I can't talk to anyone about this.. not even my Honey. I don't want other people to like, worry about the stupid little issue I'm going thruogh, because it's not a big deal anyway. I know in a few days I'll snap out of it and go back to normal, but I swear, I hate this feeling. I hate it so much.
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
09
(533)
-
▼
Feb
(34)
- i'm blinded by your light
- pretty poison
- & everyday life goes on, i
- this is for sue.
- can't think of appropriate titles.
- i was a scarlet letter
- your light is ultraviolet
- 15 as of today (:
- <33
- Oh my yes. ;)
- lalaa.
- :D
- D:
- Camwhore.
- Pictures.
- valentines day (:
- My eyes are owwww
- i hate this part - pcd
- i love you, oh thankyou
- romeo take me, somewhere we can be alone
- kajima<3
- lol (:
- fuck yeahhh.
- a new skin, again -_-
- -.-
- Things to do
- last weekend w/ anna <3
- i'm sorry, you got the wrong number
- :blank:
- (:
- summer can diiieeeee .
- fukn rage. --'
- new skinn (:
- 271st post (agen!) =O
-
▼
Feb
(34)
0 lovents