521st post~! & HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORRAINEDARLANG ;)

Mood: Cheerful, quite satisfied :)

Today was Lorraine's birthday party, WOO!!!! YEAH! It was really nice :) We used Lynn's new sexy cam to take heaps of photos of us dressed up as Disney characters according to Lorraine's theme, Disney Characters. LOL. Here is what people dressed up as;

Lorraine: Minnie Mouse :D She was so effing adorable, with her skirt and her vair vair kawaii headband thingomabobby. ;) 10/10. ♥
Sandy: Stitch. All she had was a stitch bag and a stitch hat that was a clip, and she wore a blue shirt ?_? LOL Oh well AHAH cute as always :p
Joan: came as Kim Possible! with sexy fingerless gloves and everything! LOL what a sexy one ♥
Lynn: came as little Red Riding Hood. She's not Disney, but whatever. LOLOL she looked like such a grandma XD Her dress was from when she was five years old and it didn't zip up properly and it was so fkn short LOL.
Qin: dressed up as HANNAH MONTANA. No shitsherlock. She was a pretty good one I suppose, she wore a vest n stuff :D
Belle: Wendy (from Peter Pan)'s unknown daughter. ?____? Go figure. And she had her blue stockings on LOL~~
Alice: came as Sleeping Beauty, ie her mum's bridesmaid dress HAHAHA. Fkn LOL [:
Jess: came as Peasant Cinderella WOO :) Cept no one thuoght I looked like her, fuuuuckyouall.
Lauran: is Lorraine's sister and she dressed up as Donald Duck's girlfriend, Idontknowhername ?_? But yeah she didn't really do a big bow or anything so I ahd to ask LOL.
Carmen: is Lauran's best friend and she dressed up as Violet from the incredibles, complete with the big "i" sign and all 8D

It was such a full house, so nice ^o^

We met up with Lorraine at Jannali station and went to Civic Video :) First thing I say when I walk into the place is "ooh, icecream." Yes, I'm fat, I know. Anyways we piled into the car after finally deciding on Bruce Almighty and 101 Dalmations (we had to have at least ONE Disney movie..) and proceeded to ride out all the curvy roads to get to Lorraine's house -__- I will never get used to that. Anyways we sang Singstar and took photos and shizzle before eating! WOOWOOWOO :):) We made our own pizza HAHAHA and took photos with that ^o^ There was so much phototaking today, I was quite happy ^_______^

After that, we headed back downstairs to watch Bruce Almighty. Farrrk yeah it was a goodass movie TT^TT" Sigh it was so funny and so sad and I cried ): Think I ruined it for some people LOL. :DD Eenywaiz.

Was a really good day :) Took jumping photos when it got dark, ate icecream.. sang with Lynn as she played Take a Bow by Rihanna :):) We've still got to practice but it's getting there LOL.

All in all a good day ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNIE =P! I hope you had lots and lots of fun and stuff :D:D:D Sweet sixteen ♥

0 lovents