for fucks sake.

Mood: Pissed off

Okay, I'm really angry now.

1. You. You never let me do anything. You restrict me, you judge me so quickly and you finally stopped believing in me. You stopped loving me and you stopped caring. You're shit. You never gave me the support when I needed it, you never told me it was going to be okay, never told me to keep trying or to do better. All you did was fuck me over and say no to everything I wanted to be or do. You think you're doing me such a good thing by saying no but you go off and play all the fuck you want. I can never be who you want me to be. GET OVER IT.

You will cut me again and again, and again. And it will hurt every time like the first.

2. You. I stood by you every time that you were angry or upset, stood up for you whenever other people said shit about you. I didn't see what was going on. I can't believe you just fucking blocked me like that. You say you don't need friends to survive, then what do you need? Your UAI/ATAR (zz lame. Don't get why they changed it) and your little anime? Life fucks you over and now you're fucking over everyone else. You lost everyone who cared about you and you don't care. So why should I care? I shouldn't, you don't deserve friends who care about you. But I DO care. You were one of my closest friends and you fucked it over.

I shouldn't care. I tell myself not to but it's fucking hard. God you feel no pain at all - if you do, you don't fucking show it. I just seriously don't understand how you can drop your friends like that. I was annoying? Yeah fuck you. At least I was a good friend.

God fuck I want to punch something again. -______- Fucking bitchy men in my life lately.

0 lovents