RULES: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to copy-paste this note, and answer all the questions. At the end, choose 15 people to be tagged - including the person who tagged you. (To do this, go to “notes” under tabs (+) on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, paste the questions, answer the questions, tag 15 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
ABC About You Questions:
A - AVAILABLE: No
B - BIRTHDAY: 22nd February
C - CRUSHING ON: McDonalds. jks
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: water (: oh no wait .. frozen coke LOLOLOLOLOL
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: hmm .. idk quite a few(:
F - FAVORITE SONG: Currently like Crush by David Archuleta
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Bears♥
H - HOMETOWN: Sydney
I - IN LOVE WITH: William
J - JUGGLE: Titz.
K - KILLED SOMEONE: LOL susan on neighbours was like "I'm going to be forced to kill you!" when I read the question LAWL
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Eyedunnoez.. 2 hrs..?
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Chocolate
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: ~
O - ONE WISH: Do anything I want to, inc having superpowers, w/e
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: idk
R- REASON TO SMILE: Friends, happy things, funny things? LOL remembering things ^o^
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Listening to Crush LOL
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 8 31 am. -_______-
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR/PATTERN: Davenport Black boyleg
V - VEGETABLE(S): Broccoli and potato :D
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: None :s
Y – YOYOS ARE: so primary..
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Pisces
Random Questions About You:
Spell your name without vowels: Jssca
What color do you wear most?: Black, white & grey XD
Least favorite color?: Er vomit green?
What are you listening to? I Wanna Touch You - Colby O'Donis
Are you happy with your life right now? Ish.. Things could be better, but I can't complain ^_^ (well yes I can but I won't right now)
What is your favorite class in school? Lunch ie NOT PE. Only moving I do is towards the canteen LOL 8D
When do you start back at school/college? Er on Monday..?
Are you outgoing? Yeah for the most part :)
Favorite pair of shoes? Fluffy slippers
Where do you wish you were right now? Shopping.
THE CANS:
Can you dance?: Fuck yeah
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth? No :|
Can you whistle?: Ya
Write with both hands?: Yes.. messily with my right LOL~
Walk with your toes curled?: Yeah, I just tried HAHAHA
THE DO'S:
Do you believe there is life on other planets?: I think it's possible
Do you believe in miracles?: Yes. God is great ^_^
Do you believe in magic?: Love is magic ♥
Love at first sight?: No way
Do you believe in Satan?: Yeah..? LOL
Do you believe in Santa?: Not really.. LOL
Do you know how to swim?: Yeah
Do you like roller coasters?: Never been on one LOL
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: NO OMG T^T
THE HAVES:
Have you ever been on a plane?: Ya
Have you ever asked someone out?: Ya but as a joke LOLOLOL to like idk Brendan Cain & Bryce and shit LOL
Have you ever been asked out by someone?: Ya
Have you ever been to the ocean?: Ya
Have you ever painted your nails?: Ya mun LOL
THE WHATS:
What is the temperature outside?: COLD.
What radio station do you listen to?: 104.1 MARRFUKER
What was the last restaurant you ate at?: Forgot ?_?
What was the last thing you bought?: William bought me an apple pie (:
What was the last thing on TV you watched?: Watching Neighbourzzzz
THE WHOS:
Who was the last person you took a picture of?: Me and Qin
Who was the last person you said I love you to?: Williyum
CRYING SECTION:
Ever really cried your heart out?: Ya
Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Not to sleep but yes I cried at night and I stopped and I slept?
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: Ya
Ever cried over the opposite sex?: Ya oO
Do you cry when you get an injury?: Yah if its bad? Not really/usually, though, emotional stuff is much more painful
Do certain songs make you cry?: Tear up
HAPPY SECTION.
Are you a happy person?: Mm :)
What can make you happy?: Lots of things!! Lots and lots ^O^
Do you wish you were happier?: Um.. Doesn't everyone? Hehe
Can music make you happy?: Mm if it holds good memories 
LOVE SECTION.
How many times have you had your heart broken?: Not yet
Have you ever loved someone so much you'd die..?: no but people died becayse they've loved me too much ← stfu sunny
LOOK AT ME.
What is your current hair color?: Brown with horrible black regrowth LOL
Current piercings?: None QQ
Have any tattoos?: Nowai
Eye color?: dark brown as shit
IN A BOY/GIRL
Favorite eye color: Er any LOL
Short Hair/Long Hair: Medium
Best Clothing: Black, grey and white palate. (ie William)
HAVE YOU EVER
Been to jail: Fucking got out yesterday
Laughed so hard you cried: LOL YES
Cried in school: Yes
Thrown up in a store: No.. well once I threw up at my tutoring and it sells books, how bout that? LOL
Done something really stupid that you still laugh at today: Yeah? LOL
Gone skinny dipping: Ya waitno.
THIS OR THAT
Pepsi or Coke: KE LE.
McDonald's or Burger King: Cos Burger King still exists rite T^T
Single or Group Dates: Both are ok ^____^
Chocolate or Vanilla: Choc
Strawberries or Blueberries: STRAWberries
Meat or Veggies: LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO meat
TV or Movie: Both are gd? Movie I guess? Idk haha
Guitar or Drums?: Guit
Adidas or Nike: Um.. Adidas
Chinese or Mexican: Fkn african
Cheerios or Corn Flakes: Cawn flakez
Cake or Pie: Cake ^o^ wait depends wat I feel like
MTV or VH1: Both are practicali the same LOL
Bored. Procrastinating assignment, sighz.
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
09
(533)
-
▼
Jul
(65)
- Missing a few photos lately, don't you think :)Cbf...
- This morning I ignored my alarm once again and wok...
- off sunny's facebook.. LOL
- To do:- Dr Du English HW, this Sunday- History Ass...
- Emotions
- Slipped back into scholastic routine today. Sigh, ...
- Wow, happiness is infectuous. Seeing someone you d...
- off catherine's facebook XD
- Mood: GloomyQ_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q noob ):
- Yesterday, Jake, Kristy, William, Qin (came late a...
- Watching: Mean Girls [:Happy that you're happy, mu...
- Watching: Some magic show on chink tv LOLOh man, l...
- Double Jeopardy on TV atm, making me rage. :@ I'll...
- busy life
- I don't like gladiator shoes. It looks okay someti...
- Watching: CarsHaven't done much lately than laze a...
- OMFGYES.
- / we are
- I am so.so.so. in love with the 'jesth' font.
- Mood: Apprehensive and corageous. I was practicall...
- "We were two people who weren't supposed to fall i...
- JDAWG? JCAT (:
- Wtf my voice sounds like a mans T^TWhy'd you have ...
- thoughtful
- Do the emoticons work?! OH MY GOD THEY DO
- I absolutely must watch the Benjamin Button movie....
- Wassup (:TODAY WAS:Eye appointment at OPSM. So muc...
- I love you, I love you I love you!You bring a smil...
- smiles(:
- Citied today with homeys Qin, Anna, Kristy n Judit...
- Qin's Quiz
- Mood: Sleepy and missing him D:Whenever I look at ...
- "feed the hungry"
- Music: These pro youtube singers on ...youtube - K...
- 521st post~! & HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORRAINEDARLANG ;)
- Mood: Determined.SO LIKE, IF WE DON'T TAKE A GOOGL...
- Even though shitloads happened today I cbf writing...
- I have two whole weeks to spend as much time with ...
- Okay I know this shit is hard to read but DEAL WIT...
- All I feel like doing is watching this again inste...
- Someone buy me this and endless film.
- Superhero ♥
- Bondi
- reeeeeeedoing this
- holidays are here
- am i not pretty enough
- paparazzi
- Qbabes(:ASIF THIS ISNT FUCKING SEXY. - O - LOL I'm...
- holidays are near
- 503rd entry~! LOL
- blythe doll
- replay
- dollface
- Happy Birthday auntie baby. ♥After tutoring, I hun...
- quirky
- Music: Together - Ne*Yo1)Beside your lips , where ...
- WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?
- Sixth entry LOLOL. <_<"
- Something day in America today.
- normalcy
- secret
- balance
- for fucks sake.
- I EFFING EFFING WANT TO GO NEYO CONCERT.
- "so, what's the 411?"
-
▼
Jul
(65)
0 lovents