Wow, happiness is infectuous. Seeing someone you don't even know, maybe even resent a little bit - only for personal reasons though lawls - seeing them and their friends smile unconsciously put a smile on their face. Because, in that photo, they looked really happy.. like they were really having fun, as if all the bad things in the world were put to one side for a moment and they just kind of enjoyed the moment/day.

I hope that I can have many, many many more of those happy moments in my life. (: I wish my group can outright laugh out loud when they take a photo and just not care about looking pretty or dignified or anything. I want the happiness and the true kind of.. essence to reflect in that photo where it will always stay there, frozen, even when we don't remember anymore, when we grow old. So we can look back and smile at the times that we were young and happy etc etc etc. (Insert redneck "back in mahh day" talk)

This is why I blog, why I take photos. I don't want to lose any of what I have while I have it. D:

ANYWAYS, I SHOULD REALLY STUDY SHOULDN'T I

0 lovents