baybeh, i stay inlovewitchu

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO: Brendon Yee, Linduan Qin'scousin, and all the other people who share 9/11 as their birthday :). And soz to the people who died in the crash six years ago. QQ to you.

Secondly, BLOG PROMOTION! Read atesum, the new fabby blog of my SEXY GROUP:). (Most contributions made by me and then Sandy. So far, only half of our group [4/8] have contributed. Tits.) Still, worth a peek. click :)

Thirdly, MUFFIN MIX ♥.

[EDIT]
O, just realised I already blogged about our new blog. Oh well :)
MC Mong is the fucking shit. He's so manly, even when dancing Tell Me A Wish (Genie) - Girls Generation with the rest of the WonderBoys. Now THAT'S a real man.

Tickled hunny today! I think his laugh was the highlight of my day. ^_^ I'M SUCH A GAYSHIT, AREN'T I :(. And stupid Emerson better get his times right -_- I swear to Hades I'm not going to go out with him ever if shit keeps getting in the way. Gah~!

[EDIT #2]
SHUT UP FACEBOOK. SHUT UP. SHUT UP. SHUT UP.

0 lovents