Mood: Not really stressed. Just don't want to face the pile of work and shit ahead of me - O - "
God FUCK. No computer for like fifty years has left me raging so hardcore. And because of my stupid fucking 10yr old computer, and stupid fucking parents who didn't let me get one EARLIER, all my favourites and my PRETTY COMPUTER and shit omfg it all got fucking erased or whatever and this guy came and installed a CHINESE VERSION, FUCK YOU. I don't even have MICROSOFT WORD so I couldn't make notes even if I wanted to. ==' (I know I can write them but who the fuck does that honestly -.-)
This is what my fuckign computer looks like.
[insert picture, which I tried to upload twice, but DOESN'T FUCKING WORK EITHER]
*RAGE* :@:@:@:@:@:@:@!!!! And all my emoticons are lost too because I forgot to ask the guy to save them ==' AAAAAAARGH.
God I think I'm going to scream. And I didn't see William today. =________="
Dr Du tomorrow.
AAAAAAAAAAAARGHH.
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
09
(533)
-
▼
Sept
(37)
- (was also on my group blog)
- It was never your business. It will never be your ...
- Guilty or Innocent
- So I started Commerce notes :D! And I need to fini...
- 100th aeroplane, captured~!WAOW.
- To do:-Dr Du homework. <_<" (though there's no poi...
- 你是我的开心. (:
- this day will never come again
- WHO LIKES MY NEW DP :D?!..All without photoshop = ...
- Mood: LazyMusic: Because of You - Kelly Clarkson. ...
- ...Is anyone wtf-ing as well right now?
- I cried in the fucking trailer. LOL no I'm kidding...
- GLEEGLEEGLEEGLEEGLEEGLEEGLEE.
- Watching: Take the Lead (for like the fiftieth tim...
- nostalgia
- I know you missed me, bitchez.
- I can't wait./ for all the good things in life, fo...
- Fuck the weather.
- Mood: :( Feeling quite sad for some reason, don't ...
- ?!?!?!
- ONE grow some balls TWO get better english THREE f...
- Love, love, love.
- statue
- OH I forgot to mention :D Went over William's yest...
- LOL, it feels like I haven't done a proper blog in...
- baybeh, i stay inlovewitchu
- What's happening to the world :(!New group blog up...
- MAN WHY DON'T WE ALL JUST STEP BACK AND ENJOY LIFE...
- I LOVE WILL GEEEE
- Flux: [pr. fluhks]-noun Constant or frequent chang...
- (:
- Thank you; for proving me wrong when I most need i...
- Mood: STRESSED. I think I'm so stressed and up to ...
- / its clear that you're upset with me
- I FUCKING LOVE MY FRIENDSSS.
- SES day :D
- 600TH POST!
-
▼
Sept
(37)
0 lovents