Mood: :( Feeling quite sad for some reason, don't know why.. I seem to miss everyone :(. Like I called up Jake and stuff and he's all like, why don't you talk to William?! And I'm like WHY DO I HAVE TO TALK TO WILLIAM WHY CAN'T I WANT TO TALK TO YOU FINE THEN I'L HANG UP etc etc. And there's so much to do in so little time T^T And I feel like giving up these days, especially for Dr Du. -_- I'm just not understanding the maths at all, and I know it's because I don't try but I just don't really want to anymore.. >_< I keep telling myself to try but when I actually get to it I just stare at the book and just lose the will and motivation.
And, you know, I'm getting all these mixed responses from everyone, e.g. Alice reckons Dr Du ISN'T the end of the world and I could just study at home and stuff, but my Dad is full hardcore raging at the fact that I'm getting kicked out of a centre where all my friends are getting awards while I'm the only one who's failing it.. Literally.
I started out completing all my homework and feeling really good when this happened but now.. it's 8:10pm, I have 3 exercises to complete (well.. 2 and a bit) and I need to shower and I just really can't be ballsed.
Plus I'm getting random faggots telling me to stop being a fag on blogskins.com for fagging out other people's faggy skins so I think I might just shut up now. BUT WHATEVER HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH?! Blah~ If we really did have freedom of speech, though, we wouldn't have rules like no swearing at teachers or politicians or anything of the like.
Zzz.. And this thing about going to overseas, yet again. I haven't fucking stayed a whole year in Australia since fucking year 7 and this is NOT a good thing. -__- I know my mum is stuck here in Aus having to look after me and my dad and she really wants to go back to see HER parents so I can't begrudge her that.. I wouldn't go if I could, but the thing is my dad has to work so I HAVE to go.. otherwise I wouldn't be properly taken care of when his work gets late or stuff like that. >_< So whenever she feels like seeing her parents I can't really say no cause that'd be selfish but I CAN complain T^T Blah I just forgot what Summer felt like~ (even though I die of heat when I get back to Australia ROFLMFAO. But the fruit [ie. watermelon, peaches & strawberries] are the shiz.)
ARGH, SO CONFLICTING. :( I think my school marks are improving a little but I'm doing horseshit at Du.
:'(
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
09
(533)
-
▼
Sept
(37)
- (was also on my group blog)
- It was never your business. It will never be your ...
- Guilty or Innocent
- So I started Commerce notes :D! And I need to fini...
- 100th aeroplane, captured~!WAOW.
- To do:-Dr Du homework. <_<" (though there's no poi...
- 你是我的开心. (:
- this day will never come again
- WHO LIKES MY NEW DP :D?!..All without photoshop = ...
- Mood: LazyMusic: Because of You - Kelly Clarkson. ...
- ...Is anyone wtf-ing as well right now?
- I cried in the fucking trailer. LOL no I'm kidding...
- GLEEGLEEGLEEGLEEGLEEGLEEGLEE.
- Watching: Take the Lead (for like the fiftieth tim...
- nostalgia
- I know you missed me, bitchez.
- I can't wait./ for all the good things in life, fo...
- Fuck the weather.
- Mood: :( Feeling quite sad for some reason, don't ...
- ?!?!?!
- ONE grow some balls TWO get better english THREE f...
- Love, love, love.
- statue
- OH I forgot to mention :D Went over William's yest...
- LOL, it feels like I haven't done a proper blog in...
- baybeh, i stay inlovewitchu
- What's happening to the world :(!New group blog up...
- MAN WHY DON'T WE ALL JUST STEP BACK AND ENJOY LIFE...
- I LOVE WILL GEEEE
- Flux: [pr. fluhks]-noun Constant or frequent chang...
- (:
- Thank you; for proving me wrong when I most need i...
- Mood: STRESSED. I think I'm so stressed and up to ...
- / its clear that you're upset with me
- I FUCKING LOVE MY FRIENDSSS.
- SES day :D
- 600TH POST!
-
▼
Sept
(37)
0 lovents