Fuck the weather.


Happy 11 Months to me and Hunny :)! The boy has no credit OR net OR homephone so all the talking has to be initiated by me LOLOL. Oh well :) I saw him this morning, good enough for me. (:

And I can't get over how fucking hot it is these days. What the fuck? I used Qin's oil blotting paper like six times during the History Topic Test (which I quite literally shat on [you're a fool if you take this that literally.]) and Lynn's been harping on about a Group Dance but I cannot be EFFED. ;(

And I'm going to the beach this weekend (?). LIKE WHAT?! - O -

and Happy Birthday to Steph D., whom I'm aware has a lot going on; it's her birthday AND her like, 75th or something anniversary today too. Gawwwwdamn! (dnt take this literally either.)

0 lovents