- PHONE CONVERSATION -
Jess: Go on my blog.
Lynn: Kay, why
Jess: Iono I just say it when there's nothing to say.
Lynn: k.
...
your blog is a bible page AHAHAAHAHA
Jess: ..what? You mean like it's lots of words?
Lynn: No HAHAHAAH it says Bible College online LOL
Jess: OK sent me the link you went on.
Lynn: http://www.jesth.blogpot.com
Jess: AH YOU RETARD!
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
09
(533)
-
▼
Nov
(53)
- a thousand times...
- eventful
- Didn't buy bra today ZOMG~~ T_T"I have so much shi...
- maybe i'm a fool
- Mood: Hungry.Click this for my formal preparation ...
- AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHH..If you're wondering why...
- No title
- and my heart is set on you
- neverlovedsummermore
- WHO FUCKING LOVES THE NEW BLOGSKIN?! Eh? Eh?!!?
- neyo, baby / 700th post :)!
- TGIF.
- one moment
- 我爱他
- Mood: My fucking gosh, I doubt I have ever been th...
- 13 Do not lie. See that shovel? You dug a bit of d...
- WHATTTTT IS GOING AWWWNNN BITCHES.Not in a HI WHAT...
- HELLO SEXY(I am aware I sound like a total stalker)
- tumblr fevr
- 690th post ;).
- Music: I'll Be - Edwin McCain (Cinderella Story OS...
- sorry
- headache
- cinnamon clouds
- Epic update/change on tumblr. :)
- "Karl Marx, 1818 - 1883. German philosopher, polit...
- st trinians!, defenders of anarchyyy
- a little bit of disregard.
- After watching this, I have concluded the followin...
- Day went from good to bad. Started out with Willia...
- THIS IS NOT FUCKING HAPPENING
- artificial happiness..
- staythenight
- why
- love birthdaybashes.
- / if things are Worth It.. like cleaning my room, ...
- 你是我的开心..You are what keeps me going, again and aga...
- Watching: Oprah. ROFL. Dr Phil before that BAHAHAH...
- Mood: Desperate. Slightly deranged, even.Talking t...
- love, so much love.
- Mood: So.Fucking.Tired.That is all.7 Thou shalt al...
- the feeling
- .
- sexy boy
- music for the soul
- Music: My Everything - MonicaIt's a cloudy day tod...
- teardrops
- my heart hurts.
- you and i together, it just feels so right ..
- the start of something new
- for all the things in the world
- sweating it out
- - PHONE CONVERSATION -Jess: Go on my blog.Lynn: Ka...
-
▼
Nov
(53)
0 lovents