I like how their faces are cut off XD



2 & 3 combined would make the perfect dress, I really like the whole dress of 2 except I like the v-neck of 3 since I have ..you know, and a straight neckline will make me look like I have sausage boobs. Oh and 1 is the one I'm going in (Y). LOL. jk I don't want anyone to become blind that night. God, I'm so convinced that I'm never going to find myself a good social dress T_T. Isn't this post filled with positive thoughts? :D LMAO. Yeesh, I wish I could wear any of these and look decent >_<. I took a photo with my 'maybe'/'incase' dress earlier today, it doesn't look ..too bad. LOL who am I kidding I sort of look like a tramp HAHAHA. Nofoto4u. ;(

Really craving pizza right now but instead getting mum to boil me dumplings.. Which isn't much better lol T_T. (Must resist oily foods, been losing a bit of weight for Social.. It's working.. ish.. LOL) It's 3 04, I don't know where the time went. I'm wasting my day!, have to go study for 3u. Love~ x

0 lovents