HOLY QUEEN OF PEARL SERIOUSLY WHAT IN THE WORLD OF FUCK HAPPENED TODAY, I FEEL LIKE EVERYTHING HAPPENED BUT NOTHING HAPPENED AT ALL. It was an exceptional ordinary day, if that makes sense. Like what I'd want every day to be like (not really, as you'll soon find out why) ?_?.
So I wake up, 9 30, no big deal.. Go back to sleep, wake up, it's 10:10. So I'm like eh ok let's get up yo. And I decide to eat breakfast because dad's always been harping on about how I don't eat breakfast and how bad that is so I ate some asian cake thingo and then I misjudged the time and ended up not making the train, so I get changed and leave fairly early (for the next train LOL) because I need to buy Panadol yeah. And like, my stockings are in the wash or something / cbb finding them and I haven't-fucking-shaved so I'm like OH MY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?!?!, I'm wearing these black socks which keep slipping down so whenever I walk past someone I friggen like leg it incase they happen to check out my legs (pfft.) and be like wtf what is this, someone put Godzillette back into her cage T_T. Ennehwaiez. Ugh totally forgot my train of thought LOL. But yeah, after I buy my Panadol I devise a quick plan to rectify this problem (and yes I felt pretty James Bondey when I was thinking this out HAHAH :|). So I go to that shitty Jox & Sox or whatever shop next to the bakery inside Hurstville Station and buy stockings, luckily they had these plain $5 stockings so THEN I leg it to Hurstville Station toilets (bypassing a huge group of Sydney Tech's for some odd reason . . . they looked younger than me or something though. Half of them done-up hair, like geez, it's school whothefuckcares. LOL) and quickly get changed (what a joke, it took AGES for some reason, aish) aaand make it in good time to make the train where John Wang & MattHuang & Kelvin was there TEEHEE. So glad to see them zomg!, was convinced I had to take the train myself =(.
So yeah, walked to school, when I headed towards the girls they all started laughing or something LOL and it was cause Sandick was being a tard ♥. LOL that girl is so ='D.
And yeah, not much left to my day! @ Westfield afterwards & tried on some dresses.. Faaaaaaaahhken shet nothing's gna fit me I'm going to chuck a fucking fit -_-. Oh my god seriously this is some depressing shit T_T.
WELL I SEE JOO ALL LATERZ. BYE NOOBS <3 I originally had a photo to go with this but the phone's in my room & I cbb like doing the whole process so I'll edit&upload tomorrow morning WHERE I DON'T HAZ ANYTHING 8). Okay I better go before I embarrass myself further. BAI XXXXXX
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
10
(614)
-
▼
Sept
(54)
- So I can't tell whether it's the fact that I'm blo...
- Mood: Rushed = o =" !Not a proper entry, this will...
- ♥
- Okay so now that I think about it I haven’t really...
- I'm quite satisfied with Social. It turned out goo...
- Some photospam teasers. LOL jk I'm mucking around,...
- This feeling is going to die off if something does...
- Yo whaddup G's. Sorry I haven't posted anything to...
- Day 22 — Someone you want to give a second chance ...
- AAAAARRGHH *voice breaks*. MAN I HAVE DONE SO MUCH...
- This was really sweet . . . I wonder who it is~
- Mood: Duuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh. GaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyWellll a...
- Music: I'll Be Fine - Stevie Hoang. HALF OF HIS SO...
- I like how their faces are cut off XD
- HOLY QUEEN OF PEARL SERIOUSLY WHAT IN THE WORLD OF...
- Day 20 — The one that broke your heart the hardest...
- No title
- Day 19 — Someone that pesters your mind — good or ...
- Jocelyn bought her art diary/logbook thing (from K...
- (reblogging an old post).
- Day 18 — The person that you wish you could beOh, ...
- The human brain is a wonderful thing.
- BUT WHYYYY? :(
- Day 15 — The person you miss the mostI don't reall...
- Music: 100 Hits on Radio.. brought to me by ITUNES...
- iPledge
- LOL, yes, this was what I was doing instead of stu...
- So like, since there's zero chance of him ever eve...
- SO LIKE I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY, DID Y'ALL MISS ...
- Day 12 — Songs you listen to when you are happy, a...
- Q: What colour do you think I should dye my hair?A...
- So this was my reaction to seeing a doubledecker b...
- Day 10 — Someone you don't talk to as much as you'...
- Last Day of Year 11 2010 ♥
- Music: Oh my god I think my Indian next door neigh...
- LOL, I actually printscreened this a few days ago....
- Day 9 — Someone you wish you could meetHUMMMMMMM. ...
- NI HAO, NI HAO MAAAA / WO GAO SHUR NII.
- cloudy day
- My bathroom bobblehead thing, hehe :) Anticipating...
- WOO NEW BLOGSKIN UP. As you can see, you will noti...
- Q: When you're married, would you rather your husb...
- IM UNCAPPED AS JEW CAN TELL.
- QUESTION:1. You are not alone. You are walking in ...
- Mood: Mellow again :). A sense of urgency towards ...
- Mood: Mellow :)Music: Crank Dat - Soulja Boi AHAHH...
- Day 5 — Your dreamsI don't know if this is like, m...
- formspring.me/jesthh
- WOOPS A LIL BIT DELAYED :D"
- DJ's ATAR Seminar at MATRIX today was good, but I ...
- кiii ★ says:*:L *so tired jake was being gay today...
- -bangs head on table- I DON'T WANT TO DO ANY WORK ...
- THIS IS HOW WE DO IT BABY LOVE F X
- 8) today was such a gorgeously bludgy day! Only ha...
-
▼
Sept
(54)
0 lovents