Day 9 — Someone you wish you could meet
HUMMMMMMM. Okay so there are three sides of me fighting right now LOL.
Superficial Fangirl side: (20 year old) Keanu Reeves / 10-Things-I-Hate-About-you age Joseph Gordon-Levitt *drools*. COME TO MUMMA, SEXY BOYS
Oh and also Charice :D. I'd love to like, sit down and sing with her. Oh and random youtubers, too, duh, since they're so fun LOL!
Good lil Christian Girl side: God ♥. To like, you know, if possible, just sit down on a cushy cloud in heaven and talk to him to my heart's content. Like, really have a conversation with him where he actually gives me intelligible word replies, you know? Rather than me talk at him and he sort of 'replies' during what happens in the day and shiet.
Good lil Granddaughter side: All my deceased relos, my grandfather, etc.
There is no one specific that I really really want to meet, HAHAHAH. 8) Good day =3.
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
10
(614)
-
▼
Sept
(54)
- So I can't tell whether it's the fact that I'm blo...
- Mood: Rushed = o =" !Not a proper entry, this will...
- ♥
- Okay so now that I think about it I haven’t really...
- I'm quite satisfied with Social. It turned out goo...
- Some photospam teasers. LOL jk I'm mucking around,...
- This feeling is going to die off if something does...
- Yo whaddup G's. Sorry I haven't posted anything to...
- Day 22 — Someone you want to give a second chance ...
- AAAAARRGHH *voice breaks*. MAN I HAVE DONE SO MUCH...
- This was really sweet . . . I wonder who it is~
- Mood: Duuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh. GaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyWellll a...
- Music: I'll Be Fine - Stevie Hoang. HALF OF HIS SO...
- I like how their faces are cut off XD
- HOLY QUEEN OF PEARL SERIOUSLY WHAT IN THE WORLD OF...
- Day 20 — The one that broke your heart the hardest...
- No title
- Day 19 — Someone that pesters your mind — good or ...
- Jocelyn bought her art diary/logbook thing (from K...
- (reblogging an old post).
- Day 18 — The person that you wish you could beOh, ...
- The human brain is a wonderful thing.
- BUT WHYYYY? :(
- Day 15 — The person you miss the mostI don't reall...
- Music: 100 Hits on Radio.. brought to me by ITUNES...
- iPledge
- LOL, yes, this was what I was doing instead of stu...
- So like, since there's zero chance of him ever eve...
- SO LIKE I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY, DID Y'ALL MISS ...
- Day 12 — Songs you listen to when you are happy, a...
- Q: What colour do you think I should dye my hair?A...
- So this was my reaction to seeing a doubledecker b...
- Day 10 — Someone you don't talk to as much as you'...
- Last Day of Year 11 2010 ♥
- Music: Oh my god I think my Indian next door neigh...
- LOL, I actually printscreened this a few days ago....
- Day 9 — Someone you wish you could meetHUMMMMMMM. ...
- NI HAO, NI HAO MAAAA / WO GAO SHUR NII.
- cloudy day
- My bathroom bobblehead thing, hehe :) Anticipating...
- WOO NEW BLOGSKIN UP. As you can see, you will noti...
- Q: When you're married, would you rather your husb...
- IM UNCAPPED AS JEW CAN TELL.
- QUESTION:1. You are not alone. You are walking in ...
- Mood: Mellow again :). A sense of urgency towards ...
- Mood: Mellow :)Music: Crank Dat - Soulja Boi AHAHH...
- Day 5 — Your dreamsI don't know if this is like, m...
- formspring.me/jesthh
- WOOPS A LIL BIT DELAYED :D"
- DJ's ATAR Seminar at MATRIX today was good, but I ...
- кiii ★ says:*:L *so tired jake was being gay today...
- -bangs head on table- I DON'T WANT TO DO ANY WORK ...
- THIS IS HOW WE DO IT BABY LOVE F X
- 8) today was such a gorgeously bludgy day! Only ha...
-
▼
Sept
(54)
0 lovents