Yo whaddup G's. Sorry I haven't posted anything today, was just so tired and distracted and BLAH. Seriously, sitting straight takes such effort! LOL. Dad is currently slaving in the kitchen for me *snickers* since ommah isn't here (I think I MAY have been hanging around a certain Korean too much) and she's probabli on the plane as I speak! LOL.
Josh's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOOBLET, BY THE WAY) was not a fail at all! In fact, the only probelm was that I was tired as balls :(. HAHAH. It was a little awkward at first seeing as I didn't know anyone but soon conversation flowed better and this awesome awesome "curry" guy (as he calls himself, I AM NOT RACIST YO.) made friends. LOL he reminds me so much of Jake!, except I don't hit Shawn as much LOL. (At the risk of sounding racist anyway, he has a curious name - Shawn Vincent. [Sorry dude for now allowing people to Facebook stalk the shit out of you.] ISN'T IT AWESOME.) I think I already have a reputation for being violet O_O.
So yeah, watched The Last Airbender (which was 99% terrible, 1% awesome Inception element-bending sequences - although they were not really that impressive. Only the CGI or whatever or editing shit was cool.. How phail) and yeah unless you want to have all your hopes KILLED if you've seen the whole series (like they all had LOL) DO NOT WATCH IT. OKAY. NOW GO FUCKING EXCHANGE UR TICKET FOR A 3D SHOWING OF DESPICABLE ME, DESPICABLEMEDEPICABLEMEDESPICABLE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. FUUUUCK. That movie lives up to EVERY. SINGLE. BIT. OF IT'S HYPE. SHIET SON.
Well, not much to say except Social tomorrow! LOL. I have a feeling imma be a LITTTLE last minute :|. Fuck it whatever LOL.
BYE MOTHERFUCKERS. IF YOU GUYS HAVE A PAIR OF WHITE ELBOW-LENGTH GLOVES HIT ME UP BY SATURDAY (TOMORROW) BY 4 30 PM. OK BYE. XXXX
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
10
(614)
-
▼
Sept
(54)
- So I can't tell whether it's the fact that I'm blo...
- Mood: Rushed = o =" !Not a proper entry, this will...
- ♥
- Okay so now that I think about it I haven’t really...
- I'm quite satisfied with Social. It turned out goo...
- Some photospam teasers. LOL jk I'm mucking around,...
- This feeling is going to die off if something does...
- Yo whaddup G's. Sorry I haven't posted anything to...
- Day 22 — Someone you want to give a second chance ...
- AAAAARRGHH *voice breaks*. MAN I HAVE DONE SO MUCH...
- This was really sweet . . . I wonder who it is~
- Mood: Duuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh. GaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyWellll a...
- Music: I'll Be Fine - Stevie Hoang. HALF OF HIS SO...
- I like how their faces are cut off XD
- HOLY QUEEN OF PEARL SERIOUSLY WHAT IN THE WORLD OF...
- Day 20 — The one that broke your heart the hardest...
- No title
- Day 19 — Someone that pesters your mind — good or ...
- Jocelyn bought her art diary/logbook thing (from K...
- (reblogging an old post).
- Day 18 — The person that you wish you could beOh, ...
- The human brain is a wonderful thing.
- BUT WHYYYY? :(
- Day 15 — The person you miss the mostI don't reall...
- Music: 100 Hits on Radio.. brought to me by ITUNES...
- iPledge
- LOL, yes, this was what I was doing instead of stu...
- So like, since there's zero chance of him ever eve...
- SO LIKE I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY, DID Y'ALL MISS ...
- Day 12 — Songs you listen to when you are happy, a...
- Q: What colour do you think I should dye my hair?A...
- So this was my reaction to seeing a doubledecker b...
- Day 10 — Someone you don't talk to as much as you'...
- Last Day of Year 11 2010 ♥
- Music: Oh my god I think my Indian next door neigh...
- LOL, I actually printscreened this a few days ago....
- Day 9 — Someone you wish you could meetHUMMMMMMM. ...
- NI HAO, NI HAO MAAAA / WO GAO SHUR NII.
- cloudy day
- My bathroom bobblehead thing, hehe :) Anticipating...
- WOO NEW BLOGSKIN UP. As you can see, you will noti...
- Q: When you're married, would you rather your husb...
- IM UNCAPPED AS JEW CAN TELL.
- QUESTION:1. You are not alone. You are walking in ...
- Mood: Mellow again :). A sense of urgency towards ...
- Mood: Mellow :)Music: Crank Dat - Soulja Boi AHAHH...
- Day 5 — Your dreamsI don't know if this is like, m...
- formspring.me/jesthh
- WOOPS A LIL BIT DELAYED :D"
- DJ's ATAR Seminar at MATRIX today was good, but I ...
- кiii ★ says:*:L *so tired jake was being gay today...
- -bangs head on table- I DON'T WANT TO DO ANY WORK ...
- THIS IS HOW WE DO IT BABY LOVE F X
- 8) today was such a gorgeously bludgy day! Only ha...
-
▼
Sept
(54)
0 lovents