Bumped into Simon when I was going home. He bought fish and chips, and a whole series of calamaties occurred before I even walked into the front door, and a few more afterwards.





So damn clumsy today for some reason :|.

Maths test did not go well, pretty upset/disappointed in myself. >;( Got so angry at myself last night literally had an ache in my chest, argh.. Well, let this be a lesson to me!! (I did, however, succeed [I think] in the Curve Sketching Question with only like a few minutes left. WTF, that was the one question I was expecting myself NOT to do LOL.) Fkn.. I would admit what I was doing on the internet last night but you will all JUDGE ME :(.

..Wow that doesn't sound friggen bad at all T_______T"" LOLOLOL

OKAY. Time to kick Simon out and study Bio/English up :D. ♥



My hair looks like a slab of wtf. LOL
..P.S. Underwear you see outside belongs to father, not I.

1 lovents