I feel obligated to tell you guys about this, cause I might be gone for a while / never see you guys again. (Depends how angry my dad is tonight + how much room I've cleaned.)

So, pretty much the story is my father went absolutely bonkers last night as I was doing my SAC assignment and all this bullshit happened today which didn't make me feel particularly brilliant about myself to put it nicely. I'm not bothered to go into detail, I still have a room to clean. But my dad thinks he's taken internet away from me but the tard didn't even bother to hide the wires so when I went to get the phone this afternoon they were like right there sitting in front of it and I was like oh okay then let's do this. And then I managed to get internet again, against all odds, and I'm SO tempted to steal some wires out of dad's group of wires he's taken away (one of them is completely useless anyway but some genius [I'm hesitant to say my father, because of my feelings toward him at the moment, but it was probably him anyway]) put a MASSIVE massive modem wire cord thingomajiggo in the cupboard under the stairs TV so I found it and connected it, but I really have to fkn scram & go clean my room before my dad goes psycho again.

Buuuuuut yeah. Just a heads up so you guys won't be interrogating me as to why I'm gawn.

To which I'll rap, WHEN I'M GAWN JUST CARRY AWN DON'T MAWN REJOICE EVERY TIME YOU HEAR THE SOUND OF MY VOICE (?___? Read the ..sight of my words?) JUST KNOW THAT, I'M LOOKING DOWN ON YEW SMILIN', AND I AINT GON' FEEL THE PAIN SO BABY DON'T FEEL THE PAIN JUST SMAIILLL BACK.

Okay bye. Much much much love. <3

0 lovents