WARNING : Extremely self-indulgent photospam coming up. Oh god I couldn't tell you how mou liew I was being cause it was the last day of school (for me & others hehe) So yeah, I was seriously just mucking around LOL

Rocking the Britney Spears look yesterday. LOLOL


I was sort of imitating Lynn (the girl) here cause she always pouts :D

Omfg horrid image processing here -_-" Dargh the lighting was so bad in my room, see below:

SHO YELLOW. Buuuuuuuut yeah.
/edit @ 12:31 PM A bit sad now because Lynn has just called me to go fetch Joan's present, but I have some dumplings acookin' right now and I can't eat them :(. Must get ready to get out!
Aahh I can always eat them later. *weeps*
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO IS RECEIVING THEIR ATARS TOMORROW! AGILALAIGJKLIK ♥
/edit @ 2:49 PM Woops, forgot these.

0 lovents