Woke up and inserted freshly charged battery into Lynn (ahahaha). Had some fun, as you can see.

Don't know if you guys might have noticed, but I very very rarely wear sunglasses because I look like an absolute tool in them -.-" LOL

WHAT YOU GUYS DOING THIS WEEKEND?! Can't be any worse than mine LMFAO I have no life.
Yet!! (?__?")
© http://www.jesth.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.
Blog Archive
-
▼
10
(614)
-
▼
Dec
(37)
- /rant
- SAYING GOODBYE TO 2010
- I've been having dreams lately.. Well that's nothi...
- Went Gym again today with Terreh, Wangayz and Linc...
- My apologies for yet another temporary absence.. A...
- "mistletoe" "it's probably full of nargles."
- MAKING PLANS FOR TOMORROW ;) Not so roneri after a...
- So it's Christmas Eve and I'm literally sitting he...
- :)
- Once again I'm home with the resolve to do some wo...
- Okay this is way way too ridiculous. I am losing a...
- I don't like noon. There is something very satisfy...
- Gym was good! I don't think any of us expected so ...
- I'm blogging less now now that nothing's really ha...
- JOAN'S LOVELY SEVENTEENTH
- WARNING : Extremely self-indulgent photospam comin...
- OH WOW LOOKIE, I haven't blogged in three days! MA...
- ASOS.COM
- EMERSON LEE ♥
- Music: All Yours - Taj Jackson (Y)!John says:*clar...
- THE WEATHER IS TOO GOOD TO CARE
- Okay ignore that ENTIRE previous post LOL, I found...
- I feel obligated to tell you guys about this, caus...
- SUMMER 2010 - 2011
- On an additional note, I got bitten by, oh, only A...
- MUNDAY-FRIDAY, YEW HAVE DUH MATHS-ENGRISH TEWDUH.
- Bumped into Simon when I was going home. He bought...
- Should really be studying right now, but when have...
- Music: Off. Too distracting, sadly.So one thing I ...
- BELONGING DAY 2010
- Pretty sure my cheeks are red right now.
- WHAT I NEED TO DO :Fix/Perfect English speechBio R...
- this one's for the happiness i'll be wishing you f...
- What happens during the last five minutes of school
- Music: Thank You - Ijah Thompson (but produced by ...
- Mmm.. Getting sick of this blogskin already LMFAO!...
- PHOTOSPLASH
-
▼
Dec
(37)
0 lovents