giveyoutheworld

Mood: Nice :).
Music: To Be Continued - Ne*Yo

I LOVE NEYO SO MUCHHHH.
His music is like .. food for the soul. (How cliche is that XD) But it seriously feels like that :). They are so smooth and flow so well that it just relaxes me & makes me smile :D and blog like the fag I am.

Goodnight darlings ♥

---------

(In a previous post)
"[Bought] Lavender burning oil, tealight candles and a oil burning thingymajiggy!! Yay! I came home and immediately set them up and left them when I went to shower. When I came back my entire room stunk like lavender - O - Not stunk, but the smell was vair strong. It made me sleep so deeply, right through my alarm, I think. LOL the smell is still there in my room."

I swear I am so tired I think I am going to literally faint, my head is so heavy. This is the second time that I have ever burnt lavender candle AND oil at the same time, so I bet I won't be able to wake up tomorrow.

Just as well. Paranormal Activity should be good enough to shake the sleep out of me ==' T_T

0 lovents