surprise day!

WAS SURPRISE DAY TODAY AHAHAHA. And it sort of exceeded my expectations, it was pretty damn good :O Lazer Tag was definitely the funnest bit because the first 10 minutes of my game I was like, ok wut. And then afterwards I got so into it LOOOOOOOL. I wanna go again but apparentli it's so expensive for liek 15 mins or something LOL. 8D Fun :):)

I got all sorts of songs stuck in my head lke Down by Jay Sean (I DID NOT KNOW HE WAS INDIAN! DID YOU KNOW HE WAS INDIAN?!) and .. some other one.. Shit, I forgot. Anyways I was so fucking hungry -.- All they fed us was junk food which sucked (the junk food was good but the fact that they only fed us junkfood sucked) and like, water with some coke mixed in (was more ice than coke. Fck) and only like.. 70 or so people came which was LAMEEEE. :( But still had epic fun! V(^o^)V
I also discovered I still suck at Bowling and do better with my Right arm and eyes closed than I do with my left hand and eyes wide open. T____T Blah~

It's been the longest day. Also did not bring camera, neither did Lynn LOL. Suckss. Mr Chapple and Mr O took a lot though but I don't really know if that's a gd thing.

DECEMBER BIRTHDAY UPDATES:
Keshan's - 9th, Wednesday (Tomorrow)(!!! Shit, I still haven't found his book damn >_<)
Emerson's - 11th, Friday
Joan's - 17th, Thursday
Willow's - 18th, Friday

Aaaaand keep checking facebook for more later on I guess. LOLOL Except Lynn. Cause she doesn't have facebook :3

0 lovents